Proposal: Who do we move Morgan Rielly for?

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Chychrun would be a great addition. Not sure we really have what Arizona would be looking for however. We’d probably have to start with Robertson.
I have already pitched my deal for Arizona in another thread , you might not like it but it is similar to what I pitched the day we drafted Mathews .
Mathews for : Chychrun , Dvorak , either of Fisher or Crouse plus a first . I would love to say Schmaltz but we know thats not happening .
Then we deal Reilly to the highest bidder and we should probably start talking about replacing Muzzin as well because as good as he is he seems to be a perpetual band aid .
I think we need to overhaul this D and we have some good pieces to wheel and deal with they just can't seem to figure out how to play on the same team . There will be some opportunities with Seattle as well , new teams feel pressure to get results so we may be able to trade some veterans for some solid young players that other teams just didn't have the slots to protect .

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Might be unpopular...
But what about a retained Burns? I know he's old... but think he can totally change culture and make us more of a point threat

Burns (@6)
For
Rielly + Engvall

Muzzin-Brodie
Sandin-Burns
Dermott-Holl

MakeTheIronSing

Oct 13, 2011
Edmonton
Could be a piece of a trade for Brandon Carlo’s rfa rights. Think there would be more coming from Boston though, maybe Ritchie or something like that on LW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad