Which team do you MOST want to see get the #1 pick? (Pick 3)

• Total voters

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver

I believe the only team in the play-ins that made a trade for a 1st without a condition for getting a top 3 pick is the Canucks.

Play-ins aren't considered the playoffs for trade purposes so the Canucks wouldn't give up the pick if they lose.

Reactions: Trap Jesus

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Rangers, obviously for me. Otherwise, Carolina, Winnipeg and Edmonton are interesting to me. Edmonton getting another 1st would be crap, but seeing Lafreniere with McDavid is worth it.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Obviously I picked Toronto, although I prefer them to defeat Columbus in the play in round.

I also picked Pittsburgh and Edmonton just to see the reactions of Lafreniere getting to play with either Crosby or McDavid.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Obviously I picked Toronto, although I prefer them to defeat Columbus in the play in round.

I also picked Pittsburgh and Edmonton just to see the reactions of Lafreniere getting to play with either Crosby or McDavid.
You literally just said in the other thread that you didn't want Edmonton to get the #1 pick, and they would be your 4th.....

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
You literally just said in the other thread that you didn't want Edmonton to get the #1 pick, and they would be your 4th.....
Did you not see where I said it would be fun to see the reactions if Edmonton or Pittsburgh got the 1st pick? That was my reason for selecting them on this poll.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
il Approach this from the perspectives of who I would like to see him play with. Pittsburg, Toronto, Florida, New York.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
For some reason I feel like there is a 99% chance he goes to one of: Toronto, Edmonton, Pittsburgh, Montreal, or Chicago- whichever of these teams miss the play-ins just because thats how the NHL rolls.

Even though most fans would be much happier seeing Minnesota, Columbus or Nashville win it.

Outside shot to Arizona. Really put Hall's talent to the test.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
Rangers, obviously for me. Otherwise, Carolina, Winnipeg and Edmonton are interesting to me. Edmonton getting another 1st would be crap, but seeing Lafreniere with McDavid is worth it.
It'd be pretty damn cool to watch. I think it'd pump up McDavid's goal totals. Having a playmaker like Lafreniere on his wing could make McDavid the Rocket favorite.

Ricklongisland

May 31, 2016
New York
NYI
MIN (I feel sorry for them. Great hockey culture and their all time player is Gaborik....)
Arizona (Shane Doan was the only guy that ever really stuck around for them. They never had a franchise guy either)

Columbus (Rick Nash was a decent no. 1 in a lousy draft. They’ve had other players but they never really lasted)
Vancouver (They get shafted so much with the draft lottery and they are cupless like the other teams with parenthesis)

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Lafreniere and the Habs is a match that needs to happen. Also voted for the Coyotes because I feel kinda bad for them (although for all we know Chayka might go with Drysdale or something crazy with that pick) and the Oilers just for the collective HF meltdown.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
I dont necessarily want him in Montreal... but its where he belongs.

Voted the NY teams since I'm bias. & Canes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad