Post-Game Talk: Where's the damn Jets -Blues PGT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
Forgot to add, Mathias, Lowry, Armia good shutdown game!:handclap:

Armia' ' skating looked off.

Would love Mo to give Petan a shot in the top 6 once in a blue moon, especially when a player like Staff goes down!

Wonder where in the lineup Mo would have Marchand or Bergeron if he was coaching them!?!:sarcasm:

Hah!! 40 goal Marchand or Patrice flipping Bergeron compare to 3 career goal nic petan? And I'm a petan fan...

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Jacob Trouba, #1 RHD in our hearts.

Not really much to complain about today. The vets stepped up big time - Buff, Stuart and Enstrom played a solid game. Wheeler, Little, Chefly, Perro, all looked good.

Stafford kinda sucked, but created some chances.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
In our 4 game losing streak we scored like 10 goals. In 2 wins 11.

Thought pav was crap in the first... really good in the 2nd and bad in the third. Sure gets goal support tho.

Sperss1997

Oct 29, 2015
Aarhus
Only downside to this win is that it was the 2nd in a row. We all know what happens next ... but then again, first win in ages when I have been able to watch the game so why not the first 3+ game win streak this season

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Forgot to add, Mathias, Lowry, Armia good shutdown game!:handclap:

Armia' ' skating looked off.

Would love Mo to give Petan a shot in the top 6 once in a blue moon, especially when a player like Staff goes down!

Wonder where in the lineup Mo would have Marchand or Bergeron if he was coaching them!?!:sarcasm:

You forgot Copp

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
According to Mo's post-game presser, Perreault had been fighting a lingering injury for a long while, but is healthy now. Matches what we've been seeing.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Agreed. MP is starting to look like his old self. Maybe this team has a run in them yet?

I think the schedule at the beginning of the year was a double whammy. Always played bagged, and I think there were some longer-term health repercussions.

Playoff run? It's a long shot. But it's there. It's nice to be still engaged in the season. **** the tank thread. :laugh:

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
I moved a bunch of Pavelec / goaltending posts to the Pavelec thread. The thread hijacking in PGT's recently is out of control - there were many interesting stories tonight (the play of the Blues, Buff / Trouba, Ehler's bomb of a shot, etc, etc), but they're all getting drowned out.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Its nice to be so low in the standings that you often draw second or third string keepers. Like tonight. Helps you win when on the whole you were outplayed.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
I moved a bunch of Pavelec / goaltending posts to the Pavelec thread. The thread hijacking in PGT's recently is out of control - there were many interesting stories tonight (the play of the Blues, Buff / Trouba, Ehler's bomb of a shot, etc, etc), but they're all getting drowned out.

I saw some posts in the Ondrej thread which I swore I just saw in here!

Thanks for the clarity, I thought I was high :laugh:

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland

Thanks for the warning. I thought it was impairment that had me posting in another thread.

Ehlers goal - Beautiful
Wheelers goal - How to pass 101

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think the schedule at the beginning of the year was a double whammy. Always played bagged, and I think there were some longer-term health repercussions.

Playoff run? It's a long shot. But it's there. It's nice to be still engaged in the season. **** the tank thread. :laugh:

We have to win approx 2 for 1 going out. A bit of a long shot but certainly not something that can't be done with a young talented team. I'm hoping a few wins under Pavs lights a fire under Helly and we see the next step from him when he gets back into the net.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Different game today. The team had an excellent first and first 15 minutes of the third but a real poor 2nd.

I'll give Pavs his due he played well today especially in the 2nd.

The team has capitalized on their chances the last few games quite well.

Other than Stafford I don't think anyone had a weak game.

Solid team win hopefully they keep this up for Monday when I'm there.

The Blues look really disorganized right now and remind me of the way we looked during that 4 game loosing skid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad