GDT: Wherein the Hurricanes beat up elderly parliamentarians.

Cormag001

Feb 9, 2019
In this instance, I don’t think Jarvis could have really done anything different…. But what’s stopping a guy from taking his time to “collect himself” while impeding the goalie if he was forced in?

Reactions: WreckingCrew

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
In this instance, I don’t think Jarvis could have really done anything different…. But what’s stopping a guy from taking his time to “collect himself” while impeding the goalie if he was forced in?
Thing was, the goalie was intentionally impeding him from getting up and even trying. Talbot should thank his teammate for putting him in that situation

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
The goalie using him as a Barca lounger?

• Haha
Reactions: WreckingCrew

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Am I misremembering, or did you say last time it was someone off the radar? Or did things change since earlier in the week?
Nah I had heard it was an offer out there and we were just waiting on the other party to agree.

Tonight I heard that we are starting to get pissed that the deal hadn't been done yet.

When you combine with what Friedman reported as well, it aligns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad