GDT: Wherein the Hurricanes beat up elderly parliamentarians.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Amidst all the talk of trades and how terribly our terrible team needs major upgrades, the Hurricanes are 13-1-1 in their last 15 and on a 4 game winning streak. Tonight's victim opponent is this year's offseason champions, the Ottawa Senators. They're not as bad as they used to be, but they're still having challenges. Let's go!

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Let’s take bets on which goalie gets injured tonight.
EA565875-2BF0-402F-9C0C-8F058DFD0832.gif

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
I'm hoping Meier parachutes in from the rafters through a thick fog lit up with lasers, to the tune of Metallica's Seek and Destroy. Landing center ice with pyrotechnics going off as he waves to the crowd and does a solo storm surge. I feel like with what the other teams are doing this TDL, that's the least this FO can do.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I'm hoping Meier parachutes in from the rafters through a thick fog lit up with lasers, to the tune of Metallica's Seek and Destroy. Landing center ice with pyrotechnics going off as he waves to the crowd and does a solo storm surge. I feel like with what the other teams are doing this TDL, that's the least this FO can do.
Oh man I would love a surprise trade announcement tradition becoming a thing in the NHL with surprise player intros in the middle of a game with pyrotechnics and all. Go full WWE on it, how much fun would the deadline be that day?

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
I might suggest Trapped Under Ice as an alternative but man Seek and Destroy would also cook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad