Where Does Matt Rempe Go in a 2020 Redraft?

Where Does Matt Rempe Go in a 2020 Redraft?

• 1st Round

• 2nd Round

• 3rd Round

• 4th Round

• 5th Round

• 6th Round

• 7th Round

Results are only viewable after voting.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Not going to get on you for this but dude he's played less than 10 career games as a 4th liner. STOP.
Most 6th round picks never even play an NHL game, let alone become a regular staple in the bottom 6. He’s one of the biggest name rookies this year and is a topic of discussion, it’s interesting to see where GM’s would value him now. I think he’d definitely go higher than he did. For reference no player selected in the 4th round of his draft has even played as many NHL games as he has.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Most 6th round picks never even play an NHL game, let alone become a regular staple in the bottom 6. He’s one of the biggest name rookies this year and is a topic of discussion, it’s interesting to see where GM’s would value him now. I think he’d definitely go higher than he did. For reference no player selected in the 4th round of his draft has even played as many NHL games as he has.
There are around 50 players from the 6th round in the NHL.

Yes most will never make it but thats a good number. No idea what Rempe has done (despite eating some fists from both Deslauriers & Olivier) to single him out.

7th round.

Last edited:

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Way too early to say, the fact that he's 6'8" and can skate is probably enough to get him in the 4th round I guess. Still hasn't shown any amount of offensive game to justify higher than 3rd.

EDIT: I picked 6th but would change it to 4th.

Last edited:

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
At the TDL
MacDermid got a 7th + a young player
Okhotyuk got a 5th rounder
Ben Meyers a 5th
Cade Webber a 6th
Brandon Duhaime a 3rd

But before that,
Lafferty for a 5th
Addison a 5th and prospect
Lyubushkin a 4th
C Miller for 5th

I'd say he's max worth a 5th rounder, perhaps a late 4th?

I wonder, what did NHL scouts see in him at the draft, and did evaluations changed on him because he played 10 NHL games? Has he shown more potential than at the draft?

I wouldnt expand much capital for a guy like him, because its pretty easy to find a face puncher. I doubt many teams are looking for those at the draft

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
I’d still prefer my team to take a chance on a skilled player with their picks

There’s tons of guys out there who can play 5 minutes a game and take some punches

Reactions: banks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad