When Will We Begin The Slafkovsky Discussion? - UPDATE: Hatrick Against Philadelphia April 9, 2024

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
Top line appears to have been found, at least offensively.

Now montreal needs to figure out the rest of a forward core that can produce offensively at even strength.

And how to give up less chances against from top to bottom

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Atleast, we didn't turn a 3rd overall pick into Christian Dvorak. It was other people who brought up Amirov.

You think the Canadiens regret turning Jesperi Kotkaniemi into a 1st rounder and a 3rd rounder?

I think they're absolutely thrilled with that move. Hell, I'm sure the Canes would be happy to dump Jesperi, and his bloated contract, for just the third rounder today.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
giphy.gif

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
34 points EV for Slaf!
Excellent year for the kid.

Ironically enough, imo he was playing just as well early in the year, with just awful shooting luck and no help, and stuck on PP2 (I blame noted terrorist Josh Anderson for all of this).

Now a much better situation, PP1 time, and some very good shooting luck.

All evens out.

I'd still take Nemec over him, but Slaf is the clear number 2 imo, and frankly has been all year.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Excellent year for the kid.

Ironically enough, imo he was playing just as well early in the year, with just awful shooting luck and no help, and stuck on PP2 (I blame noted terrorist Josh Anderson for all of this).

Now a much better situation, PP1 time, and some very good shooting luck.

All evens out.

I'd still take Nemec over him, but Slaf is the clear number 2 imo, and frankly has been all year.
LOL

Nemev is number 3 behind Slaf and Cooley. Clear #3!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad