GDT: WHC QF - Finland vs Slovakia

Tmu84

- Tmuussoni
Feb 2, 2011
Funland
Slovaks have played an excellent game so far.. could be 3-2 easily for the Slovaks. Will be tight 5 minutes

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Heiskanen hasn’t been good at all. I think he is even overrated generally. He has some great abilities with his skating and defensive stick, but I’m not convinced with how he plays under pressure often.
I thought his offensive game would have developed more but he hasn't improved much, some games he can be lights out great though, but he seems to not trust his own abilities for some reason, damn shame.

Reactions: Ippenator

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Slovakia has been too pasive in the 2nd and 3rd period hence the reason why they are down after having 2 goal lead.

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
I think that when you can say that one of the best NHL defenders Miro Heiskanen is not playing well, then you are doing very well! Semis for team Finnish Lions I can say.

Reactions: FinPanda

member 305909

Hats off to Slovakia! You can say that they are only in the QFs because Russia is not in the tournament, perhaps true, but they have forced Finland to work hard.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
I love Finland, but hate that trap, but damn you are finding ways to win with it. Hats of to us, we were better for most of the game and have a bright future. One year we'll break you!

Reactions: FinPanda

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Congrats Finland... Sorry Slovakia.

Tale as old as time... Read this book before.

Antila with 3 points!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad