Speculation: What will Canes do at deadline?

What will Canes do at deadline?

• Total voters

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
How serious? Is it username is now Canes1Sens2 serious, or is it username is now Sens1Caneslol serious?
You don’t even want to know.....

But seriously. I would think that a package for Karlsson would have to include Necas, no questions asked. He’s far and away the best prospect, right? I get keeping Aho. But Necas ++ has to come back, in theory.

But he’s not going anywhere before this deadline. At least.....I don’t think he is.

Drivebytrucker

Jan 8, 2011
Guys, my Jeep is 11 year old now and has seen the playoffs once. I bought a new set of Playoff Flags after 2009 and they're still in my garage unused.

I'm getting pissed now..................

playofs.jpg

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
The guy scores a Double OT winner in the Eastern Conference Finals, is on a team that goes to game 6 of the Stanley Cup and 7 years later, you're still referring to him as "UH OH CORVO"

Like, did he sleep with their daughters or something?
I always thought of it as a term of endearment...odd hill to die on, Joe Corvo, but to each his own.

I suppose he got it pretty decent from the media but nothing too bad. It’s Ottawa, after all. The media is pretty charmin soft.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
By the way ... why would a newspaper writing bad things about a player cause you to NOT cheer for that team?
A lot of the time, at least in the US across the sports industry the local newspaper and tv channels become the mouthpiece of the franchises in order to maintain their working relationships. They tend to report on the things the team would like to say without being the source of the information.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
A lot of the time, at least in the US across the sports industry the local newspaper and tv channels become the mouthpiece of the franchises in order to maintain their working relationships. They tend to report on the things the team would like to say without being the source of the information.
I get that. But still ..... what a weird hill to die on. Chip Alexander writes something less than flattering about Noah Hanifin, are you changing teams?

Anyways...point being...not changing username.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
When will anything meaningful happen. I keep coming here hoping to find some juicy rumor, or insider information. Instead, it's pictures of naked Corvo. Naturally.

Most of the guys being discussed have some form of NTC and the Canes are all over those lists. Half of RF's job is just identifying a player even willing to come to Raleigh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad