What jersey number do you wear and why?

Marns

Jul 31, 2006
Toronto, ON
www.thestretchpass.com
#12 at the moment. I chose it because I used to like the way Ryan Malone played. Now I just say I have it because I like the number (it's not bad).

Wouldn't mind changing to #81. Born on the 8th Jan, and it's a different number. I doubt many notable NHLers have worn it.

Marc008

Sep 10, 2006
Ontario
bruinsfans.freeforums.org
#12 at the moment. I chose it because I used to like the way Ryan Malone played. Now I just say I have it because I like the number (it's not bad).

Wouldn't mind changing to #81. Born on the 8th Jan, and it's a different number. I doubt many notable NHLers have worn it.

You could go with #81 now that Phil Kessel is wearing it you know hes gonna be a star.

theguy351

Nov 7, 2006
#1.....because when i first started playing they had 2 goalie jerseys and they gave me 1 cause i was the better goalie.....lol

Islander102

Dec 28, 2006
I got handed 13 my first year playing roller hockey when i was seven. It just stuck and now I wear it all the time. In the rare occassion it is taken by some gothic superstitious freak (ive played with two of those who both snagged my number), i wear 73 because a 7 looks closest to a 1.

Islander102

Dec 28, 2006
I wear 11 on my Thursday team because it is slimming along with our black jerseys. :) Really, I wore 11 in football.

I will wear number 4 on my new Sunday team because my little girl will be 4 shortly after session starts and she'll really like that I did that for her. Guess she's the center of my universe. :bow:

OMG, The Bobby V picture in your avatar :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
Previously i wore 17 because I'm a big Kovalchuk fan, but at Rutgers that # was taken so now i wear 97 because I'm also a JR fan.

broski

Jan 31, 2007
Blackstone Ma
15 because 5 was taken by the captian of the team
i first wore it for nomar shortstop of Red sox
15 because it was the age i was when i was picked for my highschool varsity

stoll_16

Jul 13, 2006
12, i dont mind it, but all my life up until this year i was 9. 9 worked well for me. not saying 12 hasn't, but i just liked 9 better.

Goalie_Gal

Jul 15, 2006
I was late, so they gave me what they had, which turned out to be #80. It made me laugh because I'm probably the only Ranger fan who doesn't love to hate Kevin Weekes.

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
8 is my favorite number and I wore it in middleschool but in highschool, a senior had 8 and she was a captain so I couldnt steal it. Thats when I got 4 and it fits well because its like a defenseman number. Not to mention I like it alot now and its half of 8 anyways.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad