What is your favourite Toronto sports team besides hockey?

Avec Fromage*

None.

Is TFC even trying?
Raptors look like they might be trending up but that's not certain.
Jays are a laughing stock and stuck in a division where they'll never have any success.

bshaw

Jul 4, 2010
Hamilton
None.

Is TFC even trying?
Jays are a laughing stock and stuck in a division where they'll never have any success.

Rays and O's proved if you groomed your draft picks and let them come up through the system you can have success... The jays were doing that till they traded away some major up and comers. Being a jays fan is tough. Go ticats

BayStreetBullies*

Blue Jays. I'm a big football (soccer) fan, tho it seems rather tedious supporting TFC. But nonetheless I want them to be successful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Penalty Kill Icing*

None.

Is TFC even trying?

It looks that way because you can't get any lower than where they currently are, I hope.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
the rock! :)
I love love love lacrosse :)

well basically, any toronto team.
except for the FC because

A: i ddn't realise we had a soccer team.
B: the only time i watch soccer is during the olympics, and Canada is playing and
C: even then, I start falling asleep.

TMLOBI

Jul 22, 2010
Toronto
Raptors. I like basketball and I want the Raps to be good. Unfortunately I want them to **** the bed this year and be in position to get Andrew Wiggins. That kid will turn the Raptors (or any organization around).

I can't and never will support a tank for the Leafs. I just can't cheer against them, not even for Gretzky 2.0 on legal roids. I would still cheer for the wins.. so I suppose I'm not really a big Raptors fan. But if they were good and had Wiggins I'd watch most of the games!

The object is not to tank and get the shiny prospect! GO LEAFS GO

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
In the past I would say the Jays but I dont even know anymore after how pathetic this season was

Soccer is my second favourite sport so I guess it's TFC... they have been pathetic but I think they'll be good next season

achtungbaby

Oct 31, 2006
I attend Jays whenever I have time in TO and watch Jays games at home if it's on and I have nothing else to do. I don't go out of my way to watch them or keep up with the news like I do for hockey.

garyjones93

Jun 2, 2012
TFC, because soccer is my 2nd favourite sport, but they make it hard to cheer for them. Jays are a close 3rd.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

I didn't know there were any other sports besides hockey.

ha ha .

Blue Jays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad