What is your bandwagon team?

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Have always had a soft spot for the Bolts, southern franchises unite, etc. Would love to see them take home the cup (assuming los perds estan muertos).

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
If Vegas and Anaheim bow out I'd "root for" in this order, which really translates to the order in which I could stomach them being champs instead.

Winnipeg
Tampa
Washington
Philadelphia
Toronto
Columbus
Minnesota
New Jersey
Boston

Don't want them to win at all in this order

Nashville
LA
Pittsburgh
San Jose
Colorado
The hell did the Avs do to you haha

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
It will depend on which players are still in it in later rounds.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
An Oiler fan jumping on the Jets bandwagon. I applaude our small market team brethren for the success they've had this year.

Also, to mirror another posters bandwagon suggestion, I will root for whoever is up against the Leafs. Go Bruins!

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
An Oiler fan jumping on the Jets bandwagon. I applaude our small market team brethren for the success they've had this year.

Also, to mirror another posters bandwagon suggestion, I will root for whoever is up against the Leafs. Go Bruins!

So you do hate the leafs! I am flabbergasted, never in a million years would I have suspected that!

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Winnipeg. I want them to win the cup and shove it in all the Leafs fans. that would make me smile like a butcher's dog :) lol

Reactions: Aggie204

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Have to see how this series goes, but assuming nothing dirty forces me to hate them and we don't pull the upset off, Nashville. PK is too awesome and that team is just too f***ing good. I'd love to see a repeat of last season's finals, Pittsburgh going for the threepeat & the Preds going to finish the job that they couldn't last year :yo:

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
Ironically my back up is usually Boston, but not this year. I would say Nashville or Vegas. Maybe Winnipeg.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Not really bandwagon per say, but my occupation relocated me to So-Cal 8 years ago. So I hope one of the Kings or Ducks get to the SCF along with my Pens so I can go see a game of it.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Winnipeg Jets. I don't think I have seen any of the Canuck fan base fighting with the Jets fans...the Manitoba Moose connection is still strong.

I hope they win it all.

Go Jets!!

Reactions: Aggie204

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
After Boston, the order for my liking is: 1. Devils, 2. Predators, 3. Wild. The reason is simple... They employ my favorite Swiss players: Hischier, Josi, Fiala, Niederreiter.

Reactions: Devils Dominion

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Same for me, I don't know what rooting for another team is all about, but it's not for me. My Flames are golfing, so I can't cheer for anyone else. I don't understand how you can flip teams. Live and die with them.

I can't for the life of me understand the whole switching allegiances thing either. If your team is out, then go do something else?? Watch a movie, read a book? Go outside? :laugh:

Reactions: Boomstick

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
I bandwagon nobody, its the Leafs or nobody. Once Leafs are gone I just watch neutrally.

Exactly. I don't get people who say they bandwagon with a team. Yeah I used to watch the playoffs when the Leafs weren't in it, but I didn't really care. I'll admit though I was on the Nucks bandwagon in 2011. The street parties were great...right up until the mid of the 3rd period in game 7 of the SCF.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
Avs! If they lose then I will jump on the below bandwagons as follows:

1. Nasvhille
2. Vegas
3. Winnipeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad