What is your bandwagon team?

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
I'd love to see Ovi win the cup, so Washington from the East.
Winnipeg is one of the most exciting teams to watch this year, and Wheeler is quickly becoming one of my favourite players in the league, so them from the West.

(Oh and as long as the Leafs lose I'm fine with anyone else winning, as I would have to replace quite a few friends ;))

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
1) Caps
2) Sharks
3) Vegas
14) Jets
15) Wild
16) Predators

Really, if anybody other than Minnesota or Nashville wins, I’ll be ok with it.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
If the Ducks are out, I generally cheer for whatever Canadian team(s) are still going. Barring that, I try and pick a team that has the longest Cup drought, or one that has some likable vets that deserve to win, maybe a Cinderella team.

Junipero

Jun 11, 2003
Paradise, NL
Sabres are out, so I'll be rooting for the Penguins to Three-peat since it hasn't happened in so long. But if the Pens don't win then I guess Tampa Bay or Winnipeg, of course I'd love to see the underdog Colorado Avalanche shock everybody too though.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
When my team didn’t make the playoffs I stopped watching Hockey. If/when they are eliminated I’ll stop watching excluding potential cup clenching games.

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Nashville is my second favorite team, but being that i live in Vegas, i wouldn't mind seeing them win either.

Flyers
Nashville
VGK
Capitals (for Ovi)
Columbus (for bob)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->