What is your bandwagon team?

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Favorite team missed playoffs? Or maybe just tired of your home team?

For those rooting for another team, who is it?

Hope this one is still open. :D

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
If the Rangers do in fact shit the bed before the Cats have a chance to play the best hockey they ever had to play, I have to pledge my allegiance to the guy who's entertained me more than anyone not named Lundqvist for the last 13 years.

>>>>>> 8 <<<<<<

Alan Wake

It's not a loop, it's a spiral.
Dec 14, 2017
Not so much a bandwagon, but I hope the Predators make it out the west. And I hope the Devils make a nice impressionable splash. (Assuming Tampa loses tomorrow, Boston wins their last two games, and we get to face da Leafs.)

Reactions: TampaWantsTheCup

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
Well, I'm not from North America and I mainly love the sport of hockey itself before any color or team (in the end, they're just businesses looking to make some profit) so I can't say I have a team but since childhood I've come to like San Jose and Toronto a lot. Since I was a fan of Toronto at their worst time, I can proudly go wild with their success now; but if we're talking about bandwagon here, I'd say it is Nashville. Fantastic city with an amazing fanbase. The club have been run almost perfectly. Also, one of my closest friends is a big fan of them. So unless they meet Leafs and/or Sharks (well, maybe even in this case) I can't help but cheer for Nashville's success. They are imo the most deserving team at the moment without a Stanley Cup already.

varano

Jun 27, 2013
lol Not a bandwagon but I love playoffs because I might get to watch the kings play at a reasonable time!

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Pens & Preds.
Last year was weird for me lol
And as long as it's not through the Leafs, I'd like to see Ovi go deep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->