Music: What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Japandroids - Near to the Wild Heart of Life (the single)
Taylor Hawkins - Kota

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea

Perhaps my favourite song of all time. One of my favourite internet videos ever - a homeless man playing it acoustically in a Moscow subway station. His ability to get the song perfectly blows my mind considering a second language and when you think of musical genius and opportunity and luck - often think what happened to this guy. Is he still homeless? Or have the videos of his talent elevated his lot in life?

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Nevermind - answered my own question with a little more research - apparently ended up on Russian TV and so on with his insane ability to do Kurt Cobain:

The Man Who Sold the World:

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Yeah in my 2500 songs it got played on random and I love it. Even if it breaks my heart. Mother of my kid was supposed to be that one. Loved her with all my heart and soul, in my mind we were Romeo and Juliet. This was going to be in our wedding rotation.

Instead, she cheated on me and left me for another guy. Their life seems so perfect into what my dream was and my own is alone. Never find that person at 35.

And with perfect timing the next song to hit shuffle is Notorious BIG - Suicidal Thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad