Music: What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011

Not sure why this song crossed my mind over 20 years later. But I needed to hear it. And story you don't want to hear - I hated Sublime because the girl I started dating loved them while I loved Tupac in 1995 and 96. We just got our licenses to drive. This song will always remind me of losing the virginity with to Sublime. In the woods in a ****** little car.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011

Not sure what it is about this song that just instantly screams GRADE 8 GRADE 9 to me. The very start of the song is so in your face for a happyiesh song - WHATS WITH THESE HOMIES DISSING MY GIRL? . Perfectly suits the grunge and gangsta rap era we grew up with I guess.

And then randomly had a video to flip it right back in a satire of what our parents grew up to. All around genius.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
James Brown - Lost Someone (Live at the Apollo)
Aesop Rock - TUFF
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Gamma Knife
MF DOOM - Hey!
Dead Kennedys - Stealing People's Mail
Karriem Riggins - daooooh!!
Karriem Riggins - J Dilla the Greatest

plank

Aug 26, 2008
Long Dark Blues
Songs: Ohia - The Big Game is Every Night

Players in this game include Mark Twain, Thomas Jefferson, Hank Williams(Luke the Drifter), Bob Dylan(Zimmerman), Johnny Unitas, Raymond Berry, Walter Payton(Sweatness), George Jones(The Possum) and Johnny Cash(The Man in Black).

Last edited:

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
this guy just got signed and my buddy is playing guitar for him. gonna blow up soon - catchy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad