GDT: Whalers vs Bruins

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Finns Lead Canes Past Bruins

Aho, Teravainen each record four points

by Michael Smith @MSmithCanes / CarolinaHurricanes.com
Powered by four-point nights from both Sebastian Aho and Teuvo Teravainen, the Carolina Hurricanes topped the Boston Bruins, 5-3, on Whalers Night in Raleigh.
Aho and Teravainen each scored two goals, including one shorthanded tally apiece, and recorded two assists to help the Canes close out their five-game homestand with a win.
Here are five takeaways from Whalers Night.
"It was a good game for us. It's nice to produce some points, too, but a big win for us," Aho said. "I felt like the whole team was in the game. Everyone played really well."
"That was special. They were flying," head coach Rod Brind'Amour said. "It was nice to see them get rewarded."
"It felt like the same old thing was going to happen. They got kind of a weird one to start the game. Bounced around," Brind'Amour said. "Then you get down 2-0. We were actually playing fine."
"Down 2-0, I'm sure you get those thoughts in your head like, 'Oh, God. This again,'" Aho said. "But it was really good to see that our team can come from down 2-0 against a good team."
Recap: Finns Lead Canes Past Bruins

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Gotta disagree with LeBrun. I for one quite like Petey Pablo and wish to take my shirt off and spin it round my head like a helicopter for the rest of the season

Leave Brass Bonaza for future Whaler nights.

Well, we're 1-0 with Brass Bonaza. And Petey has clearly not been working out.

The fans made the wrong choice on the vote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad