Post-Game Talk: whale

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
Bump in the road in this long season. Did not see any quit in this team. Made it interesting at the end
3 games in 4 days (2 of which were extremely emotional).
Georgiev needs to not see ice for the Rangers again. Gives up goals at the most inoppotune times.
Ran into 2 very hot goalies. A couple of days off and on to better thing’s against a very good team.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I don't care how bad we were and we were bad, with a decent goalie in net this is a 2-2 game going into OT. Georgiev lost us this game on the second goal. Completely took the wind out of the sails of this team. Reminds me of that goal he gave up to Edmonton to get them back into that one game we blew a 3 goal lead. I don't care what his stats say the guy just gives up backbreaker after backbreaker.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Kevin Rooney 1 goal in his last 31 games

Morgan Barron 0 goals in 12 games

Julien Gauthier 3 goals in 40 games

Greg McKegg 1 goal in 33 games

Ryan Reaves 2 goals in 46 games

Dryden Hunt 3 goals in 48 games

This is what happens when Lias is a bust sitting in the pressbox for the Kings, Kakko misses two months, Chytil is eating popcorn in the pressbox, Krav is in Russia, and the best player in Hartford is Johnny The Body.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Good first, woeful 2nd, pretty shit 3rd until the 5 minute mini-comeback. Defensively horrendous game, gave up far too much ice to the Nucks forwards.
Still don't understand lineup selection and ice-time distribution, but I'm not a coach and don't think I'll ever get it so I'll just continue to be bemused.

First line was good all night. Kreider should have had a hattrick. Great to see Laf score and look like he's developing into a legit 1st line threat. 2nd line was bad for a lot of the game and the other two lines aren't worth typing about.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods

This is what happens when Lias is a bust sitting in the pressbox for the Kings, Kakko misses two months, Chytil is eating popcorn in the pressbox Krav is in Russia, and the best player in Hartford is Johnny The Body.
The funny is all of them would score if they were on the Nucks.

Reactions: 17futurecap

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Not even sure what to say at this pt

The Chytil’s of this world are better than McKegg… but not by enough to make a diff in the score.

Geo was not great but this team shouldn’t NEED ELITE goaltending to avoid being embarrassed night after night.

CupSeeker

Jan 28, 2021
Not even sure what to say at this pt

The Chytil’s of this world are better than McKegg… but not by enough to make a diff in the score.

Geo was not great but this team shouldn’t NEED ELITE goaltending to avoid being embarrassed night after night.
We have two 4th lines and our 2nd line has Dryden Hunt and Ryan Strome on it. Are you kidding me? This forward group that the dope Gallant is using is a joke.

Reactions: mrmel29

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
There need to be some real open trials for the Rangers bottom 6 next season.

Go on the UDFA market and find more candidates.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005

This is what happens when Lias is a bust sitting in the pressbox for the Kings, Kakko misses two months, Chytil is eating popcorn in the pressbox, Krav is in Russia, and the best player in Hartford is Johnny The Body.

Too much mismanagement with the kids development and not enough commitment to bringing in more kid options who can score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad