Post-Game Talk: Welcome back hockey caps hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
It's going to be a long long 82 games of over analyzing each play and what it means for the playoffs. All while holding our breath for injuries. Should be fun.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Preseason? I think I missed training camp. I am so confused. Maybe the world cup is actually to get all the stars into better shape than camp affords.

It will be fun once again to overlook all the ugly turnovers that don't lead to goals, actually expunge them from the memory bank, and argue incessantly on the ones Holtby couldn't save.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
It's going to be a long long 82 games of over analyzing each play and what it means for the playoffs. All while holding our breath for injuries. Should be fun.��

Just like every season. Meanless World Cup games with our best players. Meaningless pre season games. 82 meaningless regular season games. All building up to what we cant bare to watch.

Doom=Fun. Life of a Caps fan.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Will the start of the game be delayed for the pre-game ceremony for the raising of the 2015-16 Presidents Cup and Metropolitan Division Champions banners (getting awful crowded up there in the VC rafters). :sarcasm:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I watched last year with a bit of distance from the product. This year it might be a bit different given how many guys are auditioning for their next contract.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Really excited to watch that first line go to work. Should be fun. I'm still holding out hope that Galiev has improved just a little more. He was slightly better than I expected last year, so here's hoping he had a good summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad