NFL GDT: Week 8

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Gibbs party!

This should be the end of Jimmy G, after this season
Getting exposed for his record being so good. Not winning with bad numbers just won’t fly.

He clearly does not have the arm strength and doesn’t trust it. Not pushing the ball down the field and leaves too many balls shorts. can’t be turning the ball over if you are not creating big plays to offset them like a Stafford can.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
Getting exposed for his record being so good. Not winning with bad numbers just won’t fly.

He clearly does not have the arm strength and doesn’t trust it. Not pushing the ball down the field and leaves too many balls shorts. can’t be turning the ball over if you are not creating big plays to offset them like a Stafford can.
Too many passes hit helmets. He's scared in the pocket.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

I’ve had it with this bitch, ride Aiden O’Connell til the end of the season.

I have f***ing had it with him.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
You’re suggesting two different things here. I’m not so naive to think that one of these independent neurologists doesn’t turn up dirty one day. But if they clear them, then they are cleared, and that’s it. The science isn’t perfect, but these doctors aren’t putting their careers on the line to clear players who should not be cleared since they’re among the very few people who the NFL needs more than they need them. You can’t arbitrarily decide someone has a concussion just because they aren’t playing well.
The player is unlikely to sue the doctor for negligence on time. Even if the player did...juries tend to favor doctors.

The medical establishment...is plenty protected from legal liability.

By the time a player has symptoms after his career, the statute of limitations becomes a serious point of contention.

And subclinical symptoms are a real thing. I was asserting two different things, and I intended to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad