NFL GDT: Week 8

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Bench Jimmy G, start Aiden O’Connell the rest of the season. I don’t f***ing care about Jimmy G, he shouldn’t have been signed in the first place.

f***ing useless, defense played their hearts out all night and now they are gassed.

Start O’Connell next week and if you don’t, f*** Mark Davis bitch ass

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
renfrow is a good player

they have been writing articles for 2 years now about how McDaniels has no idea what to do with him.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I’ve had it with Jimmy G, bench his punk ass next week. I swear to god, we drafted a QB for a reason…stop playing Garrapolo, he sucks.
You know how bad Jimmy, McDaniels and Ziegler are? Jimmy is a $28 mill dead cap Charge if he’s cut. $11.25 mill base salary for 2024 is guaranteed. They converted base salary on 2023 into like a $21 mill bonus. Thus there is like $17 mill left on that restructure. That’s how it’s $28 mill dead cap for 1 season. Cause they lowered his cap charge to under $7 mill this year. In real money, they will have given him $35 mill.

• Wow
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Derek Carr wasn’t helping either, 9 years and being absolute MID each year.

Yeah no, it was time to dump his holy man trash ass
Carr should make the PO wi th NO but I doubt they’d be favoured at home vs any of the 2 top WC teams from the east or west as I expect NO to be the lowest ranked division winner this get the best WC team.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
The Raiders drafted Aiden O’Connell for a reason, use him and see what he can do.

Stop it with Jimmy G, he f***ing sucks without a good offensive line.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It's a combo of familiarity and delusion.

Both were former Pats.

Josh can't evaluate QBs for shit....assuming he was genuine...he did grab Tebow...

Also grabbed Kyle Orton before Tebow. Dude loves to pick his bad QBs.
This is why you can’t keep burning through regimes. Have to find and get it right. Chandler Jones and Jimmy G will count $30 mill dead cap next season.

Jones gave LV 1 year then his life went sideways. Counts $13.5 mill in 2023 without playing a snap and will be over $12 mill in 2024. Jimmy G gets $35 mill but under $7 mill against the cap in 2023 this leaves $28 mill for 2024 if cut. Can spread over 2 years at $15.5 and $13 mill respectively.

But that’s why you end up spinning your wheels when you have to change regimes every 3 seasons. Means the prior one made mistakes and the next one eats their bad contracts and can’t put out a complete roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad