NCAA: Week 8: Play My Bye Week Music

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I know Alabama is good but I want to know who that team was that came out of the visiting locker room at halftime.
I expected Washington to have a letdown after beating Oregon but I didn’t think they would be trailing in the 4th quarter to ASU

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I know Alabama is good but I want to know who that team was that came out of the visiting locker room at halftime.
I expected Washington to have a letdown after beating Oregon but I didn’t think they would be trailing in the 4th quarter to ASU
Tennessee is so f***ing soft that you'd think it was them that Michel Therrien was talking about in his famous rant.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I have no idea what Tennessee was doing in the 2nd half. Completely different team from the 1st half. All Milton had to do was manage the game and make a few plays and he couldn’t do it. Now everyone knows why they run the ball so much because Milton can’t make a throw or a play to save his life. Everyone is going to give a ton of credit to Alabama but Tennessee completely fell apart in this game. A few big plays and they had that game won

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I also don’t want to hear a damn word about Lincoln Riley and USC in the same conversation of the playoff next year. They gotta show it before they get hyped up. Riley is becoming one of the most overrated coaches in all of football

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's either this or realigning every sport in existence
Only college football, NFL, and MLB though. Never the other sports. Like the NBA is the clearest candidate for realignment, especially when they expand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad