NCAA: Week 8: Play My Bye Week Music

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
Its too bad Leonard was hurt, I'm not 100% sure they would have held on with him but they sure looked like they were fine before he got hurt.

Another game for the FSU homers to pretend like they are a legit contender.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Wrong to draw conclusions but I have the sneaky feeling MSU was the main culprit about the "drama" surrounding Michigan. Hence why they supposedly were threatening not to play.

Michigan piled it on MSU. That said, they could have done it even more so.

Then, as only MSU can, they attempt to take the spotlight back:

Sep 19, 2008
USC STELLAR PUNT RETURN

I can rest easy knowing I did not put them in my parlay! I thought I did :laugh:

USC never fails to disappoint :) always entertaining win or lose

It was also 28-14 USC at one point.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Utah just needs a field goal. Here we go.

Roughing the passer call, killer call. Good call. Also called targeting. Ouch.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
UW knotted up with AsU at home, this is exactly the sort of game that all PAC-12 fans are wary of.
Anyone can beat anyone.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Michigan hasn't played anyone, toughest opponent is Rutgers, but has won comfortably in every game

Even after an NCAA investigation into sign stealing...guess what they hung 42 on MSU rofl

What other "shocking revelation" will haters conjure up next to try to diminish this team's accomplishments !
I honestly think they don’t have a case. They’re going to take like 2 years investigating this, Harbaugh will be with the Bears, who are they truly going to punish? Take away a few scholarships etc… it’s a waste of time. Everyone is accusing them of this big scheme and yet still destroyed MSU 42-0….. anyway I have more things I could say about the hypocrisy of the NCAA but I don’t feel like typing a novel

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Also USC’s season is done, I don’t expect Caleb to play again. He’s got the draft coming up, there’s zero meaningful games left, they won’t win the PAC 12, they’re not going to the playoff, and whatever bowl game they’re in he won’t play in it anyway. I fully expect Riley to run away again this time to the NFL. One of the most overrated coaches in football. He’s had Hurts, Baker, Caleb, Murray and hasn’t won a damn thing.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Lincoln Riley is James Franklin is Jimbo Fisher is Chip Kelly........not a single good coach for the hundreds of millions dollars sunk into them

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
He stayed up stressing about who Texas will start at QB next week
url

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad