NCAA: Week 8: Play My Bye Week Music

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
After reading the newest article about the UM sign stealing, Harbaugh is going to bounce immediately to the NFL. And to me it’s much more serious than I initially thought.

Reactions: izlez

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
After reading the newest article about the UM sign stealing, Harbaugh is going to bounce immediately to the NFL. And to me it’s much more serious than I initially thought.

He already tried at least twice to leave. One year no one wanted him and another he declined the Vikings because he couldn’t become God. I sense this time around will be different, but there is precedence when the NFL made Jim Tressel serve a suspension, though not apples to apples.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
He already tried at least twice to leave. One year no one wanted him and another he declined the Vikings because he couldn’t become God. I sense this time around will be different, but there is precedence when the NFL made Jim Tressel serve a suspension, though not apples to apples.

The Bears should clean house for him, he could come in with two likely top 5 picks right off the bat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad