NCAA: Week 7 - Playoff Knockout Game in Knoxville?

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Good news is Georgia will wipe the floor with this bogus Tennessee team,

Bad news is that the committee will probably still put them in the play-offs ahead of much better teams anyways.
I suspect they'd put a 2 loss Bama over a 1 loss Big Ten runner up.

Reactions: MM917

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
What an afternoon slot for games though.

I’m feeling a Norvell signature win tonight.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Tennessee you are a top 15 program all time. Dont be clowns. Dont rush the field. Dont want to hear about 15 years. Expect this.

Georgia is going to clown pound tenessee though. Cant wait.

Reactions: MM917

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Very unlikely either of those teams are winning the national title with defense like that. Some of the most atrocious secondary play I've ever seen. Georgia is considerably better than either.

Reactions: Tryamw and MM917

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Let’s calm the breaks on Georgia being much better than anyone else considering they had to fight to beat Muzzou

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tennessee gets to the playoff if they win out now. They can beat Georgia with this offense

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Let’s calm the breaks on Georgia being much better than anyone else considering they had to fight to beat Muzzou
Great teams struggle here and there. i can point you to numerous national champions who struggled in much closer games than the one in Columbia. I dont think Georgia is by far the best team in college football, but at home against Tennessee isnt happening as of now.

Tennessee gets to the playoff if they win out now. They can beat Georgia with this offense
You arent wrong, but I wont wager a team beating Saban twice in a year. All yours if you do.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022

Georgia will handle the Tennessee offense.

It is one dimensional and Heupel has shown over his career he can't adjust when teams take away what he wants to do.

The Georgia secondary is not letting a WR go for 200+ yards and 5 TD's and they don't need to blitz to get pressure on Hooker.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
This year for CFB is rather wide open. Wouldn’t surprise me if the top 4 changes a decent amount.

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
This Tennessee team needed extreme amounts of luck to beat Pitt in OT so it isn't like they are some juggernaut ripping through teams.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Clemson scores a FG for the lead.
Recovered a Fumble and in scoring position

Sep 19, 2008
That guy trashed my friend Lincoln Riley and usc who played like shit against Oregon state but since then usc has lit teams the f*** up

Utah was supposed to be playing defense

It's 28 14 SC

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
This Tennessee team needed extreme amounts of luck to beat Pitt in OT so it isn't like they are some juggernaut ripping through teams.
Yeah still not sold on Tenn. Bama is good but they probably would have lost to Texas had UT's qb not gotten hurt and they should have lost to A&M.

Georgia is still loaded, plays much better defense and the game is at Georgia. We'll see what happens there.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
USC exposed.

I can FINALLY stop listening to people talk about this team as if they’re actually a legit contender. Everyone needs to stop acting like USC is back. They will never be “back”. Especially not under Lincoln Riley. He doesn’t coach defense. USC will never be a good defense and will never compete for championships. The SEC is on another level. So plz…no more talk about the Trojans. That sry ass program is DEAD. Losers.

USC defense gonna give up 700 total yards when they play UCLA. If not more.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
USC exposed.

I can FINALLY stop listening to people talk about this team as if they’re actually a legit contender. Everyone needs to stop acting like USC is back. They will never be “back”. Especially not under Lincoln Riley. He doesn’t coach defense. USC will never be a good defense and will never compete for championships. The SEC is on another level. So plz…no more talk about the Trojans. That sry ass program is DEAD. Losers.

Holy hot take Batman

Sep 19, 2008
my precious usc :cry:

USC exposed.

You neglect to mention he'll just buy more players using NIL and the transfer portal. Hate to tell you this but USC was already back before this loss today. They are still a threat in the Pac 12.

That sai8d they did lose to Utah and Utah lost to UCLA.

Oh boy UCLA - USC is going to be fierce this year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Utah is good, don’t know if people know that.

You know who else? The Beavs. 5-2 with a win over Wazzu with their backup quarterback again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad