NCAA: Week 7 - Playoff Knockout Game in Knoxville?

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Probably best slate of the year so far.

Marquee Noon Games:

Iowa State Vs Texas
Penn State Vs Michigan
Auburn vs Ole Miss
Kansas vs Oklahoma

3:30:

Alabama vs Tennessee
Oklahoma State vs TCU
North Carolina State Vs Syracuse

Night Slate:
Clemson vs Florida State
Mississippi State Vs Kentucky
USC Vs Utah

me personally, a little annoyed by that 3:30 slot. Would have loved to have Oklahoma State/TCU as the main game at 3:30 and the battle down in Knoxville as a night game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If CBS was being smarter, it would've been the night game

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Also an underrated aspect of CFB, with Florda/Miami having plus recruiters in there. FSU seeming to be trending up, same as USC/Texas/Tennessee. Recruiting is going to turn into a blood bath. Especially if Freeman can start coaching well at ND.

Need Auburn to hire Deion

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
YOU SHUT YOUR BRISKET-EATING MOUTH

FSU should give Norvell the contract A&M gave to Jimbo tbh,

He has them as a sleeping giant.

I'm just saying, whatever the Florida schools are doing. I'm okay with. Texas just came in and took the best RB in the country from Florida.

However Napier is Crootin

Peyton Manning is the celebrity picker on gameday

What are the odds he gets asked who the real UT is?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
FSU should give Norvell the contract A&M gave to Jimbo tbh,

He has them as a sleeping giant.

I'm just saying, whatever the Florida schools are doing. I'm okay with. Texas just came in and took the best RB in the country from Florida.

However Napier is Crootin

What are the odds he gets asked who the real UT is?
That sounds like a sign but I don’t know if Tennessee fans would try to besmirch him given the hell he went through just to go there.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ If you want to win enough $$$$ to cover all of Daniel Snyder's future legal fess, then go with The Bear (who was 0-3 last week!) on these gems:

FSU plus 4 & 1/2 over Clemson
Utah minus 3 & 1/2 over USC
Oklahoma minus 9 over Kansas

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
@TheGreenTBer There may be hope!!! The Bear has FSU at the very least covering the 4.5 spread tonight. Of course this also could mean the return of "wide right" to end the game! :naughty: (Of course, with Bear going 0-3 last week, it could mean Clemson wins by 58 points!) :biglaugh:
I think they lose by around 10 points or more.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Man I’m so excited for this slate. 3rd weekend of October is fun again! Let’s hope this game isn’t a let down

Sep 19, 2008
Never thought I'd see the day vt was relegated to internet streaming

As I'm at bar I have the radio on 📻

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection......again from Knoxville, TN....where the iconic Peyton Manning honed his many skills! :yo:

Factoid: This is Alabama's 54th time as a featured team on Gameday, tied with THE Ohio State University for most appearances. :nod:

Sign of the Day: "You're too YOUNG to play with a HOOKER" :biglaugh:

Celebrity Picker: The iconic Tennessee alum, Mr. Manning, who obviously likes his Vols to pull off the upset tonight. :yo:

Lee: Asks Peyton how he can pick the Vols when they have lost 15 in a row to Alabama.....then says he's been sick & dons Ole Smoky as Rocky Top blasts in the background! :biglaugh:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
That was the most Texas set of plays ever.

Blocked punt, players got to excited so they didn’t score. 3 and out and then a missed field goal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad