NCAA: Week 7: Northwest Depart-ment

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Have a friend whose daughter is a freshman at Colardo. She is out there at the game. She sent me a picture of her running into Deion in the elevator as they are staying at the same hotel. They were discussing his baseball career she said 😂. Her seats are in the 4th row and told me they could get over $700 per piece for them. That's wild for a game against a terrible Stanford team.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s gonna take them out of a bowl. They had 1 more win left on their schedule, they don’t have 2.

Reactions: Barnum

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
The most Pac12AfterDark to happen on Friday the 13th….
Maybe the hype will finally be dialed down a bit on the Buffs.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It’s not nothing. The bowls were lining up. There was something out there about the Peach Bowl wanting Colorado a few weeks ago, but I don’t know if that was real if it was even possible. That said, like, the Holiday Bowl or the Alamo Bowl - they weren’t following the tie in placement, if Colorado can get to 6-6, they’re getting a big non-NY6 bowl during the holiday week against a good opponent, which means a lot better payout than any other 6-6 team would ever get.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
It’s not nothing. The bowls were lining up. There was something out there about the Peach Bowl wanting Colorado a few weeks ago, but I don’t know if that was real if it was even possible. That said, like, the Holiday Bowl or the Alamo Bowl - they weren’t following the tie in placement, if Colorado can get to 6-6, they’re getting a big non-NY6 bowl during the holiday week against a good opponent, which means a lot better payout than any other 6-6 team would ever get.

I don't think I see two wins on the schedule for them.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ If you want to continue to brag that you are smarter than a Stanford grad, then outwit Stanford Steve (who was 2-2 last week and is 10-17-1 on the season) on these:

Washington minus 3 over Oregon
UAB Plus 9 over UTSA
BYU Plus 5 over TCU
Iowa State Plus 5 over Cincy

And if you want to win enough $$$$ to be able to hob-nob with last week's Powerball Winner, then go with The Bear on these gems:

NC State+3.5 vs Duke
Miami (FL)+4 vs North Carolina
Air Force-10.5 vs Wyoming
LSU-11 vs Auburn
Troy-4.5 vs Army

Reactions: GKJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad