NFL GDT: Week 5

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It wouldn't shock me. The Commies D isn't good , to say the least. Neither is the Bears but that's why I'm hoping it'll be a entertaining shootout with a few LOLmoments from both teams.
Wash has only beaten AZ and DEN. Taken care of by Buf and pushed PHI to OT, but divisional games are often toss up given how well the coaches know the opposition.
Plus, it's a short week and no practice. Pretty much a go out and play type of game on TNF. No reason for Bears to give Fields too much info. Just let the guy go out and play.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Wash has only beaten AZ and DEN. Taken care of by Buf and pushed PHI to OT, but divisional games are often toss up given how well the coaches know the opposition.
Plus, it's a short week and no practice. Pretty much a go out and play type of game on TNF. No reason for Bears to give Fields too much info. Just let the guy go out and play.
Don't they always play the Eagles tough at least once per year? I agree, short week between two sub par teams should lead to some fun times.

Reactions: Barnum
Sep 19, 2008
i don't know why they kick off so f***ing late, tf you have to do for 30 more minutes

kick off at 8 pm lol

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How the f*** did they decide to put this matchup on TNF *again* after what we saw last year?

• Haha
Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
How the f*** did they decide to put this matchup on TNF *again* after what we saw last year?
Pretty sure they have to pick a game from each team to start. Before they get the option to flex in a game later. But maybe pick a better game for each one than against each other.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Fields overthrows his man for first play of the game.

As much as I love to talk **** about Fields, I think that one is on Mooney. He was looking over his right shoulder and turned himself around. It's probably six points If he keeps going and looks over the left.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
WFT is just leaving guys open all over the place. Even Fields can't miss all of those.

Go Bears! You don't need Caleb.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad