NFL GDT: Week 5

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Which means they’ve asked her and she’s always said no

Reactions: LT

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I would immediately go into witness protection if I did that.
I mean Burrow is clearly hobbled, maybe they go 2-0 and he heals up over the bye week. But they can't sign Higgins, Burrow and Chase plus not get burrow killed behind the OL.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I mean Burrow is clearly hobbled, maybe they go 2-0 and he heals up over the bye week. But they can't sign Higgins, Burrow and Chase plus not get burrow killed behind the OL.
They’re already paying their OL, and it’s still not very good. I’ve been trying to get Frank Pollack fired.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
They’re already paying their OL, and it’s still not very good. I’ve been trying to get Frank Pollack fired.
What's Bill Callahan up to? Offer him OC money to come coach the OL.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

The Steelers were 2-6 last year and only missed the playoffs on a tie-breaker, it is too early to punt on the season

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Hopefully tonight's game is a entertaining shitshow/shootout. With no baseball being on this will be a dull sports night.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Hopefully tonight's game is a entertaining shitshow/shootout. With no baseball being on this will be a dull sports night.

Other than the game where they got slaughtered by the Bills, the Commanders have been competitive to pretty good, and the Bears haven't played much defense, should be a recipe for something like a 31-24 game or something decent, though the Thursday curse might make it a 13-7 game

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for this. All I knew was as they could start flexing by week 5 lol

Imagine being so insecure about yourself you make generalizations about football fans as people “who flip hot dogs and hamburgers” the entitlement he’s probably felt since he was a kid is probably alarming. Dude was this king at Alabama so he thinks he’s the exception to any criticism lol

Also it isn’t just fans that are criticizing him. He was called out by a Hall of Famer in Troy Aikman. He’s sucked ass lately that’s just facts. The guy is getting destroyed every time off the snap.
Alex Leatherwood won an award in college while at Alabama. Cut from LV and from Chicago kind of tells you all you need to know about how bad he was. And he would still be on his rookie deal only into year 3. And how the Bama program and his teammates propped him up.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
If QB, WR, OL get paid then that cap space is coming off the D.

Either you spend draft capital or cap room to keep certain areas of the team strong. If you draft and develop WR like Pitt you can afford to let them go and use cap elsewhere. Cincy will need to nail defensive draft picks if they are more of a 60/40 cap spending team on O/D.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad