Pre-Game Talk: Week 20: Week of Continuing Sorrow. 'Yotes, Nucks, @Wangs, Leaves

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia

We are currently in the best era of young dman in the league maybe ever. Its really impressive when you look around and see some of the great pivots out there. Hughes, Fox, Dahlin, Morrissey, Heiskanen and Bouchard can all win the Norris on any given season. Hughes just happens to be leading the pact of these impressive dman ever since he entered the league with Fox right behind him.

Reactions: The Moops

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
We are currently in the best era of young dman in the league maybe ever. Its really impressive when you look around and see some of the great pivots out there. Hughes, Fox, Dahlin, Morrissey, Heiskanen and Bouchard can all win the Norris on any given season. Hughes just happens to be leading the pact of these impressive dman ever since he entered the league with Fox right behind him.
one of these things is not like the other. I'd be amazed if Bouchard ever wins a Norris. Then again, Subban won one so I suppose anything is possible

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Enjoy this one because tomorrow about to be a blood bath. Pettersson going to go off.

Hughes is gonna show Makar who's boss.

100%. Nucks are gonna beat us so bad that Captain Quinn will force Frail Cale to skate out his Conn Smythe and Norris to hand it to him at center ice after the beatdown. My head says to skip this one but my heart says that it wants to be punished. See you all later.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
All I'm asking for is that we get back 2022 Makar instead of rookie Makar. Really similar to his rookie season fumbling the puck all over, bad defensive coverage and less physical. I want him to be more agressive on the coverage and offense (miss the end-to-end rush we all know he can do).

Reactions: Alienblood

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Would love Zads back. It’s too bad (for us but good for him really) that he keeps managing to get paid way too much to be the 5D he is. Would love him on our bottom pairing

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
We wont get a similar comment from Mikko. For that lazy ass stroll to the bench for a new stick I would have stapled his ass to the bench on that PP. I seen guys at beer league skate harder to the bench for a new twig. Middle aged, divorced guys with skullets. Unacceptable from fat ass and what does he do 5 seconds after getting a new twig? Falls end over end.
What do you want? He's a moose playing hockey, I'm just happy he kinda understands Bednar instructions and does not trample teammates.

• Haha
Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad