NFL GDT: Week 17

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
not looking forward to ravens playing the steelers next week. flashbacks of ingram going down in the 2019 regular season finale. no doubt that watt will be trying his best to murder lamar

ideally lamar plays a quarter to keep him warm and then huntley comes in with the rest of the second stringers. i think i remember him mentioning he didn't like the two week bye in 2019

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
lol Jamarr Chase.

Trash talks the KC defense the entire week about how they don't have anyone who can actually cover. Comes in and posts 3 receptions for 41 yards on 7 targets

not looking forward to ravens playing the steelers next week. flashbacks of ingram going down in the 2019 regular season finale. no doubt that watt will be trying his best to murder lamar

ideally lamar plays a quarter to keep him warm and then huntley comes in with the rest of the second stringers. i think i remember him mentioning he didn't like the two week bye in 2019
There's zero reason for Lamar to do anything more than make a token appearance next week. Especially if the game is rough.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Baltimore should be sitting everyone. They have absolutely nothing to play for.

Doubly so with the final game happening to be against a bitter rival who will be playing like their lives depend on it.

Reactions: Terry Yake

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Closing in on it! I am ahead and have Jayden Reed left tonight. They have nobody. I’m up 10

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

Doubly so with the final game happening to be against a bitter rival who will be playing like their lives depend on it.
wouldn't be surprised if lamar plays for a quarter. no doubt he'll push for it. but harbaugh would become the most hated man in baltimore history if he gets hurt

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
wow

Denver with a QB that doesnt do a checkdown every damn play, or process the game at a glacial pace

it's been a million years

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

You really can’t make that many moves to the 53 man roster. More than half the starters have to dress and play. Same goes for SF.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
More and more likely Jaire is gone in the offseason. Between this stuff and that 8 million dollar bonus he gets for being on the roster i could see Green Bay cutting him loose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad