NFL GDT: Week 17

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So, if the Dolphins lose to the Bills at home, they will have to beat the Bills on the road. Haven't won there since 2016. Big one here for Mike McDaniel and this program.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
So, if the Dolphins lose to the Bills at home, they will have to beat the Bills on the road. Haven't won there since 2016. Big one here for Mike McDaniel and this program.
I might be wrong but I don't think MIA can't fall to 7th. 6th is the lowest they can go.

Full schedule next week:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
AFC South is the first time a division has a 3-way tie going into the final week since realignment

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Nice job by the Cardinals.

Eagles D is complete trash and Siranni made it even worse by handing Patricia the keys.

Sean Desai was trash, Matt Patricia was even worse. Jonathan Gannon coming back to Philly spoiling Eagles playoff positioning was bitter sweet for him.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
And be kind, the receivers that Love are working with are not on the same level as the guys Aaron and Favre were able to throw to right away.
He's been an interesting guy to watch. He's made plenty of the expected young QB dumb decisions, but he also makes some incredibly perfect throws. Love has a lot of talent. It makes me wonder whether he actually gained much from his time sitting or wether he'd have been this same guy last season had the Packers cut ties with Rodgers sooner.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
And be kind, the receivers that Love are working with are not on the same level as the guys Aaron and Favre were able to throw to right away.

When Favre was just starting, he had Sterling Sharpe/Robert Brooks to throw too then later he got Antonio Freeman and Mark Chmura.

When Rodgers was just starting, he had Donald Driver/Greg Jennings then later Jordy Nelson and Devante Adams.

Love has receivers as young as he is, so there isn't that veteran go to guy to build chemistry with. He's basically at it with Watson, Doubs, Reed, Musgrave.

Pretty much Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon are the 'veterans' on that offence.

I think with this being his first full season under his belt, he's done very well.
Sure he's made a few mistakes but he's made up for it in his talent.
They are 1 game away from making the playoffs, which many people thought this team wouldn't do.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
When Favre was just starting, he had Sterling Sharpe/Robert Brooks to throw too then later he got Antonio Freeman and Mark Chmura.

When Rodgers was just starting, he had Donald Driver/Greg Jennings then later Jordy Nelson and Devante Adams.

Love has receivers as young as he is, so there isn't that veteran go to guy to build chemistry with. He's basically at it with Watson, Doubs, Reed, Musgrave.

I think with this being his first full season under his belt, he's done very well.
They are 1 game away from making the playoffs, which many people thought this team wouldn't do.
Playoffs in NFC, only 1 spot is open.

GB has the edge going in. They get to 9 wins they make it, ala last season, which they failed to do.
SEA is next, if GB loses and SEA wins, they make it.
NO is the last WC option of the teams that can get to 9 wins. They need to beat ATL and have both GB and SEA lose.

TB wins, they win the South. ATL wins south if they beat NO and TB loses. NO wins south if they win and TB loses.
Dal wins, they win the East and #2 seed. Phi wins and Dal loses, then Phi wins the East. Seeding unknown.

Det, can get to #2 with a win and Dal loss. Not sure if they need Phi to lose or if they have the tie breaker over Philly.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

With one of the worst DC in football.

As a Packers fan, I will say that I'm super stoked for this young offense to grow.

Watson when healthy is a legit deep threat. Doubs is a polished route runner. Reed is electric and tough. Wicks is showing some real quick feet and ability to get open.

Kraft has developed like a rocket and Musgrave is a unique talent at TE.

Just gotta fix the defense and find a way to draft Trey'veon to replace Dillon.

Reactions: HockeyThoughts

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Looking at his Instagram, he was in party mode for NYE not giving a f***.

And to that I say, f*** you Trent Brown ya bitch ass fruit roll up eating mother f***er.
Just another guy the Raiders paid big money to and got nothing out of. Under the Mark Davis watch at the time. That's how p*ss poor an owner Mark has been.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Just another guy the Raiders paid big money to and got nothing out of. Under the Mark Davis watch at the time. That's how p*ss poor an owner Mark has been.

Mark Davis cannot f*** up this next coaching hire. Antonio Pierce has shown he can coach this team, the Raiders have a top 10 defense since 2002, just get a new OC and go from there.

Also, I think Trent Brown was more of a Gruden hire than anything. Once Brown saw the money and term, he signed in the dotted line. Guy was and is still a no show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad