NFL GDT: Week 14

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
6-7 now. Still have to play TB, Car, Min and Chi. 9-8, who knows how the tie breakers shake down. Depends who else is 9-8. They have the H2H tie breaker vs Rams and Saints. Bucs they have coming up. They lost the H2H vs Atl. Did not play seattle. Lost the first game cap Vikings so need the next game against them.
Think the Rams win 10 so will be them on the Vikings. I think ATL is gassed. Saints are not good.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Pathetic.

This is why no one takes you seriously. Even the NFC version of you in Dallas has a legit win under their belts now.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Game ova.

Go Titans! Go Giants!

1702356225724.png

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Think the Rams win 10 so will be them on the Vikings. I think ATL is gassed. Saints are not good.
SF owns the Rams. Get them in the final game. They get a bad Wash team but coming off a bye week. At this stage of the season the players welcome the bye and it will do wonders for their health. Not a slam dunk win.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Melrose Munch

Mar 18, 2007
SF owns the Rams. Get them in the final game. They get a bad Wash team but coming off a bye week. At this stage of the season the players welcome the bye and it will do wonders for their health. Not a slam dunk win.
Very true, we'll see how it plays out. GB can't afford more than 2 losses at all. Probably need to go 3-1 to get in.

Tua sucks man

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Ravens look like the only real contender in AFC right now.

I wonder when was the last time a team pulled off what the Titans just did here. Down 14, 3 minutes left and you win the game in regulation. Surreal.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Love will not be out of league by 2025 and he is legit as a #1 QB at this point

Not sure what your talking about here

Love is just awful.

Zero accuracy. Can’t throw the deep ball. His balls hang in the air forever. He’s not fast enough to be much of a running threat. His already poor accuracy is even worse on the move, can’t extend the pocket. Doesn’t have any sense for when to get rid of it. Turnovers galore. He’s a disaster. What on earth do people see that tells them he’s a legit starting QB?? I don’t get it….

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Very true, we'll see how it plays out. GB can't afford more than 2 losses at all. Probably need to go 3-1 to get in.

Tua sucks man

It’s not like GB is a threat to win even if they do sneak in. They’d be better off tanking and looking for an answer at QB/towards a new rebuild. Entire front office should be canned first for putting them in this mess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad