NCAA: Week 14: Championship Week Bear Market

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to earn enough $$$$$ to fund The Bear's (who was 21- last week; 19-19-1 on the season) new contract with FOX, then simply go with his choices on these 3 gargantuan games:

Toledo minus 3 over Ohio
Clemson minus 7 & 1/2 over North Carolina
Georgia minus 17 & 1/2 over LSU

No Corso post today as I will be concentrating on soccer ball & unless I feel the urge to do Bear's bowl picks this may be the last Bear report of its kind. God Bless you, Bear. :yo:
Get outta here with Toledo!!!! Pick real games!!! Show some balls and take Purdue to cover!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
He’s probably a more talented QB than Caleb. He’s also bringing in some stud WRs. Lincoln has got to get rid of Grinch though.

Also USC is going to be really annoying to deal with in the portal. See: Travis Dye, Jordan Addison. And potentially this year Xavier Worthy.
Hopefully the next guy they bring in too isn't a classless punk who paints "F* Utah" on his fingernails before the game either. Small wonder Utah smacked the hell out of them.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I don't know where to post this so it goes here. I think the expansion of the playoffs to 12 is insane. There's at best maybe 3 really good teams every year and everyone else is a pretender. At least one of the current playoff format games is a blowout, every year.

Yeah I know, it's giving smaller schools and 10-2 Purdue-like schools a chance but come on, they'll get boat raced by Alabama and Georgia and Ohio State every time.

Hell just go back to the BCS. We already had one All-SEC championship game in the current format anyway.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
I don't know where to post this so it goes here. I think the expansion of the playoffs to 12 is insane. There's at best maybe 3 really good teams every year and everyone else is a pretender. At least one of the current playoff format games is a blowout, every year.

Yeah I know, it's giving smaller schools and 10-2 Purdue-like schools a chance but come on, they'll get boat raced by Alabama and Georgia and Ohio State every time.

Hell just go back to the BCS. We already had one All-SEC championship game in the current format anyway.
The argument for expansion (besides the obvious financial one) is that top talent will be less likely to limit their choices to schools like Alabama and Ohio State. First two rounds should see competitive games, but if there are more blowouts so be it. Not like there haven't been blowouts in the 4-team format.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
as of now

Georgia
Michigan
TCU
tOSU

If TCU loses and UGA/UM win
Georgia
Michigan
tOSU
TCU

If TCU and UGA loses
Michigan
Georgia
tOSU
TCU

If TCU and UM loses
Georgia
Michigan
tOSU
TCU

If TCU/UGA/UM all lose

.....will still be
UGA
Michigan
tOSU
TCU

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
30472655-3C99-4D75-A9DD-19562F380BC1.jpeg

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
as of now

Georgia
Michigan
TCU
tOSU

If TCU loses and UGA/UM win
Georgia
Michigan
tOSU
TCU

If TCU and UGA loses
Michigan
Georgia
tOSU
TCU

If TCU and UM loses
Georgia
Michigan
tOSU
TCU

If TCU/UGA/UM all lose

.....will still be
UGA
Michigan
tOSU
TCU
One way or the other, it'll be UGA-OSU and UM-TCU. They won't have a UM-OSU rematch in the semifinal.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Either Duggan is overthrowing guys or throwing dimes and his receivers aren't catching them

Well that would have been a nice catch but you can't do that lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad