NCAA: Week 11: Maize-and-Blueblood Is the Warmest Trouble

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012

LOL.

-"The sports world will remember you cheated and judge you for it"
-"That's ridiculous. Did the sports world [ensues to bring up cheating scandal from 13 years ago that he still judges the cheaters for]?

Thanks for proving Finebaum's point for him

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
No kidding im biased so dont like to blame the refs they have a hard job but cant help but think this was some ACC home cooking for there outside shot of playoffs team
oh it absolutely was from what I saw of the game. I have no love lost for UVA on my side and I'll say you guys absolutely got jobbed.

Sep 19, 2008
Michigan - Penn State just became the biggest show since Deion.

The Harbaugh alleged suspension if it happens or even if it doesn't...the sheer drama has taken over.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Michigan - Penn State just became the biggest show since Deion.

The Harbaugh alleged suspension if it happens or even if it doesn't...the sheer drama has taken over.

It is a huge game between two very good teams with two coaches who can't win the big game if their lives depended on it, even with the controversies surrounding UM/Harbaugh, I expect them to pull out the win as Harbaugh usually waits for the biggest games to choke it away, while this is prime territory for Franklin's team to fold up like a tent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
That’s why Michigan got the thread title this week

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@GKJ If you want to keep outwitting a genius, then try & out pick Stanford Steve (who was 2-2 last week and is 16-26-2 on the season) on this 4 pack:

Arkansas 2- vs Auburn
Colorado State-3.5 vs San Diego State
Georgia-11 vs Ole Miss
Missouri+2.5 vs Tennessee

And if you want to earn enough $$$ to help pay all of Michigan's upcoming legal fees, then go with The Bear on this set of classics:

North Carolina-14 vs Duke
UTSA-14.5 vs Rice
UCF+2.5 vs Oklahoma State
Charlotte+10 vs Memphis
Old Dominion+13.5 vs Liberty
Cincinnati+2.5 vs Houston
Wake Forest+2.5 vs NC State

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ If you want to keep outwitting a genius, then try & out pick Stanford Steve (who was 2-2 last week and is 16-26-2 on the season) on this 4 pack:

Arkansas 2- vs Auburn
Colorado State-3.5 vs San Diego State
Georgia-11 vs Ole Miss
Missouri+2.5 vs Tennessee

And if you want to earn enough $$$ to help pay all of Michigan's upcoming legal fees, then go with The Bear on this set of classics:

North Carolina-14 vs Duke
UTSA-14.5 vs Rice
UCF+2.5 vs Oklahoma State
Charlotte+10 vs Memphis
Old Dominion+13.5 vs Liberty
Cincinnati+2.5 vs Houston
Wake Forest+2.5 vs NC State
I don’t get why UCF are only 2.5 point dogs unless people just think Oklahoma State just isn’t gonna show up for 3 quarters

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Rollins is just making life for people with actual mental health struggles so much harder.

Dude had his position changed and threw a hissy fit. It's one thing to want some time away from the team, it's another to just disappear and ignore all contact attempts by the coaching staff.
Agreed.

Even as a person with actual diagnosed and treated mental health conditions I hope the lawsuit gets tossed.

Reactions: LT

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I don’t get why UCF are only 2.5 point dogs unless people just think Oklahoma State just isn’t gonna show up for 3 quarters
From what I gather it's based on a combination of how UCF almost beat the Sooners in Norman along with a possible letdown by OK State after such a huge emotional Bedlam win.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
From what I gather it's based on a combination of how UCF almost beat the Sooners in Norman along with a possible letdown by OK State after such a huge emotional Bedlam win.
Well one thing we usually can count on with Oklahoma State is when destiny is in their hands, they blow it.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection......from Athens GA....where half of the Philly Eagles roster honed its skillz!! :yo: :sarcasm:

Factoid: Lee is now 8-1 for the season. :handclap:

Sign of the Day (because this one never gets old): "Jim Harbaugh stole my other sign" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Eagles LB and Dawgs alum Nolan Smith, who obviously is going with Georgia. :nod:

Lee: Uga is at the desk......reminds us he picked against Georgia last week & that Uga the dog is still ugly.......but today he is looking prettier than ever as he dons Uga!! :biglaugh:

MM917

Aug 18, 2022
One thing I will give Harbaugh and Michigan credit for it is hard to make me want to cheer for PSU with Franklin, the pedophillia support from their fans and obnoxious but hilarious fans like Rossi, but this week I hope they smash the shit out of Michigan.

We Are

Reactions: PanthersPens62

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Penn State has to score a touchdown, they can’t go down 3 scores.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad