NCAA: Week 11: Maize-and-Blueblood Is the Warmest Trouble

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I apologize for being a pedantic turdmonkey but you mean UM/OSU; MSU might not even be the best football team on the MSU campus lol

Oregon needs a lot of help IMO. Washington's path is certainly more clear.
Oregon probably gets in over the game loser. Assuming Alabama doesn’t run the table and Oregon does

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Michigan won’t know what hit them Saturday. They literally haven’t even been tested, and they have to go to that environment, against that defense, under these circumstances? Yikes.
See you in September.
I don’t get why UCF are only 2.5 point dogs unless people just think Oklahoma State just isn’t gonna show up for 3 quarters
Turns out it was four quarters.
Let’s go Miami and UTAH!!! Two of my three favourite schools!!
No Texas fan who remembers the 1991 Cotton Bowl likes Miami. Maybe the most infamous bowl game ever.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
1 Georgia
2 Ohio State
3 Michigan
4 Florida State
5 Washington
6 Oregon
7 Texas
8 Alabama
9 Missouri
10 Louisville
11 Oregon State
12 Penn State
13 Ole Miss
14 Oklahoma
15 LSU
16 Iowa
17 Arizona
18 Tennessee
19 Notre Dame
20 North Carolina
21 Kansas State
22 Utah
23 Oklahoma State
24 Tulane
25 Kansas

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Good. Ohio State should have never been 1. They didn't play anyone

This is just factually incorrect lol

Notre Dame and Penn State are both teams that should end the season ranked in the top 20.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Georgia’s move to #1 was entirely on the back of Missouri making a big jump into the top 10, which, not terribly sure why the committee got so enamored, it’s like they arbitrarily decided that the highest ranked third place team in their conference has to be in the SEC, and Louisville must be punished because they lost to Pitt.

Reactions: LT

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Louisville's loss to Pitt is definitely the most embarrassing loss of any of the 1/2 loss teams. Maybe even for every ranked team, although some of the blowouts were pretty pathetic too.

I don't have a problem with the loss to Pitt being held against Louisville.

Mizzou's two losses were still fairly close games, and they have wins over K-State and Tennessee. Louisville's only comparable win is over ND.

I can see both sides, but I don't have a problem with Mizzou over Louisville. If Louisville wins out, they'll leapfrog Mizzou again at some point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad