NCAA: Week 1: Big Noon is Prime Time

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ball off the hands and is picked off.

They better figure out Klubnik or they will start getting nervous down in Death Valley. They should not have these problems when they’re getting top rated QB’s.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So the replacement for Bear on gameday will be Stanford Steve's 6 pack. He will pick 6 games each week. Based on his 1st pick & from what I found on the webz, if you want to be considered as smart as a Stanford grad, then go with Steve on these:

New Mexico +38 vs aTm
Duke+13 vs Clemson
Florida State+2.5 vs LSU
South Alabama+6.5 vs Tulane
South Carolina+2.5 vs North Carolina
UTSA-2 vs Houston

Awaiting Bear's Big Fox Debut!!

So I'm just not feeling this format for The Bear on Fox. No board like he had on Gameday & he's gone corporate :laugh: So I'm going to just take what I found from his podcast for now. So @GKJ, if you want to win enough $$$$ to help the Phillies sign Shohei Otani as a free agent, then go with The Bear on these gems:

2023/09/02MTSU+39 vs Alabama
2023/09/02Washington-14 vs Boise State
2023/09/02Purdue-3.5 vs Fresno State
2023/09/02TCU TT over 41.5
Looks like Stanford Steve was 2-4 vs. the Bear going 2-2

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Ball off the hands and is picked off.

They better figure out Klubnik or they will start getting nervous down in Death Valley. They should not have these problems when they’re getting top rated QB’s.
What are Clemson's options after Cade Klubnik?
I see on their roster, a JR in Helms, a SR in Tyson and 3 Freshmen QBs.

An upperclassman needs to get in Klubnik's face (preferably an OL) and give it to him for sliding short of the first down on that 4th and 7 play. They didn't have another play to get the first if he was short. Those are the times a QB has to take some risk for the team and take on contact to secure the first down.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What are Clemson's options after Cade Klubnik?
I see on their roster, a JR in Helms, a SR in Tyson and 3 Freshmen QBs.

An upperclassman needs to get in Klubnik's face (preferably an OL) and give it to him for sliding short of the first down on that 4th and 7 play. They didn't have another play to get the first if he was short. Those are the times a QB has to take some risk for the team and take on contact to secure the first down.
The options are for Dabo to stop being a dick and accept that the transfer window exists.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Clemson really Clemsoned the f*** out of that one
giphy.gif

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
^ Some Clemson fans want Dabo to be fired.
back to back top half of the NFL QBs in Watson and Lawrence. Able to string together 6 strong seasons. Last couple not so great.
has to get with the times or Clemson is going to be left behind.

Reactions: DaveG

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Florida State moves up to 4, and got 1 more 1st place vote than Michigan did.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Even his own team hate him lol. Dude makes 10 million a year and speaks out about the portal and NIL deals. Why would anyone believe a word he says or want to play for him? He’s going to set Clemson back years if he doesn’t start accepting the new rules in college football. Players get paid, suck it up Dabo

On another note Colorado should be higher than 22 IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad