NCAA: Week 1: Big Noon is Prime Time

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Duke should be up 13-0 right now if there weren’t those mistakes in the first half.

Reactions: DaveG

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Clemson might squeeze by Duke tonight but if this is the NEW offence then they’ll be lucky to win a conference championship let alone a natty. I just see a lot of what I saw last year.

Clemson is scared to throw the ball

HAHA!!!!!!!!! Another blocked FG

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Clemson FG kicker missed a 23 yard kick, couldn't tell if it was partially blocked

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Clemson FG kicker missed a 23 yard kick, couldn't tell if it was partially blocked
Looked like it got tipped

Dabo looks like a guy counting the years down until he gets the Alabama job after Saban retires. Game 1 and he’s already in mid season form ripping into his team

Reactions: red devil

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Looked like it got tipped

Dabo looks like a guy counting the years down until he gets the Alabama job after Saban retires. Game 1 and he’s already in mid season form ripping into his team
That Boy isn't happy right now

Sep 19, 2008
Clemson could have put up points repeatedly in the 2nd half but still has come away empty handed at least 3 times by my count

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Clemson sucks. Biggest frauds in college. I don’t want to hear another word on TV about Clemson and the playoff

Sep 19, 2008
Seeing stats over the # of commercials in college football in this new year and that friends is what message boards are for, so you can shitpost during ads

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Klubnik has been trying his hardest to throw a pick all game but somehow lucking his way through so it’s only right these other blunders are making up for it.

Dabo about to blame this on NIL again.

Reactions: DaveG and Hasbro

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Didn't Clemson get a new OC Garrett Riley

How is that offense so bad
Play calling is way too predictable. Maybe they’re not opening up the full playbook until the FSU game but I’m shocked they’ve waited this long to start throwing the ball down field. Everything is a run, a quick throw towards the sidelines etc. they needed to at least attempt some deep balls to stretch the D

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Klubnik has been trying his hardest to throw a pick all game but somehow lucking his way through so it’s only right these other blunders are making up for it.

Dabo about to blame this on NIL again.
Klubnik with a chickensh*t side on 4th down and 7 when he could have gotten the first had he stayed on his feet.
Proper officiating of the call as it was a 4th down play. Thus Klubnik being short ends the 4th down then it’s a dead ball foul.

Reactions: stats1

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Lol Klubnik playing it safe when he’s down 2 touchdowns late. You gotta dive for that first down. Chicken shit slides inches away lol

Klubnik with a chickensh*t side on 4th down and 7 when he could have gotten the first had he stayed on his feet
Proper officiating of the call as it was a 4th down play. Thus Klubnik being short ends the 4th down then it’s a dead ball foul.
Totally agree, if that’s Josh Allen he’s going head first lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad