Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2008
giphy.gif

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
To mate, a male will climb onto a female's back while she is swimming horizontally in the water. On their front flippers, males have long claws, which they use to hook on to the leading edge of the female's shell — these claws are quite sharp and will often cut into the female's soft flesh near her shell

Matt Tkachuk is a sexual deviant.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
And we respond with adding Jujhar "Charmin" Khaira who hasn't played with an edge pretty much all season long back to the lineup. If they want blood then we should be signing and bringing up Peluso or someone even bigger and badder if they're out there.
Well this is Jujar's chance IMO. He needs to go in and treat this as a jail yard and knock the biggest dude out.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
So all this time the saddledome has been an upside down turtle shell....u know like a turtle on its back waiting to expire.....
They could rename it the TURTLEDOME

Well either way I assume that when they get their next arena, it won't be saddle-shaped. So that would be the time to call it the Turtledome.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I like what you wrote about the coward OP, but if the team goes into this game thinking about revenge on turtle, then turtle will win yet another battle. This game, first and foremost, needs to be about 2 points! If they want to hit and hit hard, I'm good with that. Hit Johnny crybaby, monahan, and those chicken sh1t cowards. Make those guys pay for everything turtle has done. DON'T get dragged into another BS exchange with turtle. We know the refs will give them everything and us nothing. 2 points is the most important thing here.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Not sure why it bothers you, a non-professional athlete that toils in wherever it is you toil, enough to post about it.

Some things will remain a mystery.
As you chose to post about mine.:laugh:Not sure what your point is.

Last edited:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Well, look, if THIS game doesn't bring out the edge in Jujhar after sitting for so long, I think we can safely cast every aspersion on him. He CAN do it and he should have all the motivation on earth to do it.

Well this is Jujar's chance IMO. He needs to go in and treat this as a jail yard and knock the biggest dude out.

This is his shot to come out and raise a little hell and show that he can bring something to the team that no one else in the bottom 6 can. We don't need Nurse or Kassian fighting Lucic or that AHL dud.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
So the Flames call up an AHL goon?
Isn't that why they traded for Lucic?LOL
Paying pooch 6 mill and still have to call up a plug

No dude, Lucic is whatever the narrative needs him to be. He's just the best. It's like an abusive relationship; they do it to cope with the beating our GM laid down on them last summer.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I hate to say anything positive about the flames but isnt that call up their leading scorer? Not exactly a goon
By 1 and there are probably about 3 other guys you'd expect to get before him. They're calling him up for a "reason"

I said this on twitter, I would love to see Archibald lay this coke machine out. There's no way Robinson skates at an NHL level.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
I hate to say anything positive about the flames but isnt that call up their leading scorer? Not exactly a goon

He's one of their higher scoring players but is also 28 years old, so this isn't about giving a kid with potential a chance.

That said, he doesn't have an extensive fight card, despite elevated PIMs. Looks more to me like a big tough player to ratchet up the physicality if needed, but not necessarily to "goon it up". I'm confident the Oilers roster has enough toughness to deal with it if necessary. Odds are he gets a couple shifts early but disappears if the game is played within the rule book. With it being the second of a back-to-back for Calgary, that's possibly a good thing if he's only out there for 3-4 minutes.

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
Pfft, he has played 40 games and is trailing Quine who has played 29 games and tied with Phillips who has played 28. He has scored more because:

1 - Calgary lacks real top end prospects up front
2- He has played more then the guys ahead of him and tied with him
3- If he was remotley that good at his size he would have been up over Jankowski, he is not that good

Calgary is sending a message here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad