There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
giphy.gif
Dung turtles?

ScoreGoalsPlease

Now with 35% more optimism!*
Jun 20, 2015
Yamamotors Inc.
Not sure why the Edmonton Oilers hockey team need to win a game for a professional basketball star player that toiled for the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA?
Not sure why it bothers you, a non-professional athlete that toils in wherever it is you toil, enough to post about it.

Some things will remain a mystery.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Posted this in OT thread but as it's being discussed here, for those who haven't seen it here's Kobe's short film Dear Basketball.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I will be very disappointed if they lose to Calgary again. It's quite embarrassing losing to that talentless squad with the Beavus and Butthead look-alike "star" player lol.

Seriously, the NHL should stop coddling teams like Calgary and letting good teams send actual All-Stars. Giordano looks like garbage and he is there. Tkachuk is a 2nd line scrub and he is there. Rittich is so inconsistent.

Tkachuk should have licked Mcdrai's skates and been thankful he was even there with them lol.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

And we respond with adding Jujhar "Charmin" Khaira who hasn't played with an edge pretty much all season long back to the lineup. If they want blood then we should be signing and bringing up Peluso or someone even bigger and badder if they're out there.

Reactions: Darkwinter

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I kind of hope Gagner is in the lineup. Not sure why but I can see Tkachuk still being a rat and not fighting, but Gagner jumping him
Like when he jumped Kesler and got his ass handed to him? Gags is all heart but he can't fight for the life of him. Tkachuk would beat the piss out of him.

I still remember the Beauchemin incident. That was hilarious.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
And we respond with adding Jujhar "Charmin" Khaira who hasn't played with an edge pretty much all season long back to the lineup. If they want blood then we should be signing and bringing up Peluso or someone even bigger and badder if they're out there.

Well, look, if THIS game doesn't bring out the edge in Jujhar after sitting for so long, I think we can safely cast every aspersion on him. He CAN do it and he should have all the motivation on earth to do it.

Reactions: asa and Darkwinter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad