Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
images.jpeg

Wednesday January 29 - 8 PM

Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg

-----------------------------------------

Wednesday night the Edmonton Oilers will be hunting the elusive Tkaturtle, an endangered species known for provoking others and attacking without warning.

images-3.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------
Tkaturtles originate from St Louis, where the oldest example of a Tkaturtle can be found, today the remaining Tkaturtle is quite aged and rotund, and appears to be quite unintelligent, which is atypical of the species.

Unknown-1.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tkaturtles are found in 31 cities across North America however they are typically docile away from their home lair. They are most aggressive when found in Calgary and rarely provoke or attack in the other 30 cities in which it can be occasionally spotted. There is known to be a younger species of the Tkaturtle in Ottawa however it remains to be seen if this species flees when danger arrives.

images-2.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------
Tkaturtles are normally an irritant, best left to be ignored however they do occasionally attack without warning, after which they quickly scurry to safety behind teammates, referees or the players bench. If there is no quick escape or referees / teammates nearby to offer protection the rare Tkaturtle will rapidly take evasive action and retreat into his shell.

Unknown.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The NHL considers them to be an endangered species and has outlawed hunting of the Tkaturtle. However the type of attack Tkaturtles use has been deemed by the authorities to be legal, and it is rumoured that hunters in the future may use this type of attack against the Tkaturtle.

The NHL is sending its Chief Game Warden George Parros, himself a former illegal hunter who typically failed at his craft and who is best friends with perhaps one of the worst species of players ever to see the ice, to oversee the hunt and ensure it remains within the present nebulous boundaries of what the rules are, as he interprets them that day.

images.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tkaturtles are universally hated by others, especially by those in Los Angeles and Edmonton. The exception appears to be Calgary however that may be explained by the generally low I.Q.'s and destroyed brain cells found in Calgary inhabitants, rendering them less intelligent than the actual Tkaturtle itself.

One theory is that the inhabitants of Calgary are so busy pretending to be cowboys and cowgirls that they have lost any grip on reality itself, and have even taken to spending money in its rival city to the north to promote Tkaturtles rather than using money for their own mental rehabilitation.

Unknown.jpeg

------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find a Tkaturtle in the wild, please call the authorities as it may be rabid and may need to be put down by Animal Control once they have dealt with Hunter the Mascot.

LETS GO OILERS

Neal-McDavid-Kassian
RNH-Draisaitl-Yamamoto
Nygard-Sheahan-Archibald
Khaira-Haas-Chiasson

Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse-Bear
K.Russell-Benning

Smith

Flames

Mangiapane-Lindholm-Tkaturtle
Hobbit-Monahan-Ryan
Bennett-Backlund-Buddy
Blondie-Jankowski-Dube

Kneeordano-Brodie
Hanafin-Hamonic
Kylington-Pretender

Big Sieve Dave

Last edited:

Oil rise to the top

Jan 15, 2019
'berta
I'm concerned with Connor though. He's the classiest guy in the league but way too classy here as it seems he's already forgave and forget. It doesnt look good for him being so chummy with Turtlechuk at the ASG. Hopefully Kass can slap some sense back into him in time for the BoA

Weitz

Sep 23, 2014
Going to watch for sure. Probably going to be an uneventful boring game.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Can't stand that Ratboy POS but if we had him now instead of pizza boy we would be dominant.
Would take him over Johnny no questions asked other than his antics. They have to trade little John and build around turtle child.

All that guy does is win.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Would take him over Johnny no questions asked other than his antics. They have to trade little John and build around turtle child.

All that guy does is win.

If the Flames continue to sputter along this year and miss the playoffs or get rinsed in the first round yet again, I would not be the least surprised to see them move out Gaudreau and Monohan and completely remake the team around Ratboy rather than those 2 gutless wonders now leading the team.

Reactions: Wyrm

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Going to watch for sure. Probably going to be an uneventful boring game.

I expect Turtleboy to do one of:

1. Wait for his shift timing to be just about perfect, and wait till Kassian's shift is about to end and he is gassed, and hop on the ice, drop his gloves and hang onto Kass with all his might, praying for stripes to come in and end it. Then Francis and the other Flamer blowhards will talk about his toughness, and how he fought up (8 lbs) in weight class and is a true hero, vanquishing his bully.

2. Will try to pick a fight with Gagner, Nygaard, etc. Then Francis and the other Flamer blowhards will talk about his toughness, and how he heroically faced his demons, fighting one of the 2o goons the Oilers dress on a nightly basis.

3. Will do nothing and continue to turtle. Then Francis and the other Flamer blowhards will talk about his mental toughness, and how even though the Flames lost the game 8-2, it was a statement game by Turtleboy, to be admired for the ages.

asa

Mar 3, 2014
I kind of hope Gagner is in the lineup. Not sure why but I can see Tkachuk still being a rat and not fighting, but Gagner jumping him

Reactions: ClinicallyOilered

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I kind of hope Gagner is in the lineup. Not sure why but I can see Tkachuk still being a rat and not fighting, but Gagner jumping him
Gags is one of my fav Oilers already but this might bump him above Smyth if it happened

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Win this game for Kobe!

Can’t believe he passed away

for those that don’t know Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter accident.
Not sure why the Edmonton Oilers hockey team need to win a game for a professional basketball star player that toiled for the Los Angeles Lakers of the NBA?

Reactions: SavesFromKosko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad