Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I really do believe Montreal is going to play very hard and emotional tonight. They were humiliated at home last time and they are coming off a loss to Ottawa. Going to be a tough game, lets just hope TO slow starts doesn't burn them tonight.

northstarnicky

Mar 3, 2004
Wisconsin
I am filled with alacrity for this one. The rancour between the two teams will pervade this into a bellicose affair from the drop of the puck.

blue82

BELEAF (win or lose)
Dec 7, 2009
Leaf Nation
i really have no idea of what kind of game this will be..low scoring..high scoring..feel each other out with nothing happening..flood gates open all night..fighting..not sure what to expect here but this is the most ive ever looked forward to a leaf game in a LONG time..cant wait

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
I come in peace, would you please trade us 2 hot dogs and a bag of chips for Kaberle...

please?

Riots are forecast for Montreal after game tonight. You can pick up your hot dogs and chips under turned upside-down sausage cart AND keep Kaberle.

You are welcome.

BobbyFischer*

The lowly habs will be no match for the big bad leafs tonight!

4-0. Leafs win.

Asif16*

What are the chances gorges cries this game?

99.9% chance. Prolly gonna slash kessel and challenge him to a fight. When kessel denies, He will cry and say "People gotta man up for themselves". Yeah like when you stood up for yourself and got ass whooped :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad