GDT: we play senator team

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
See America does it wrong. Nothing increments the way we do the date. Odometers don't move the last the second from first then the third from the end... Clocks aren't minutes Hours seconds. It should be YR-MN-DY or DY-MN-YR.

And I say this as an american
Dude, American. You'd have to be some second rate nationality to write yourself in lowercase.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
See America does it wrong. Nothing increments the way we do the date. Odometers don't move the last the second from first then the third from the end... Clocks aren't minutes Hours seconds. It should be YR-MN-DY or DY-MN-YR.

And I say this as an american
You didn't even touch on the dumbest 'Merican thing

Still using the imperial system when the metric system is the most logical one by far

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Even if we do some sort of geographic realignment, we'd be looking at swapping out some of the mid-Atlantic teams for teams such as Nashville and Tampa. Yeah, we'd pick up the Panthers again. But I'm not sure it would necessarily get much easier.
They would probably keep Nashville in the same conference based on time zones

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
It's very obvious Dundon studied at the helm of Mark Cuban.

Michael Jordan could learn a thing or two about how to be an owner :rolleyes:
The Hornets moving then subsequently being bad when they were brought back made me lose interest in NBA basketball for sure. At least they're not the Bobcats anymore, that's a start.

I used to love the Hornets back in the day.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I doubt we will see Nashville change conferences because of them being in the CTZ.

They're really in an odd position for being a Western Conference team. The city is 2-3 hours outside the time zone and are much closer to DC, Raleigh, Tampa etc. than they are Phoenix, Denver, LA etc. At least for them Chicago and St. Louis are not bad road travel trips.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I doubt we will see Nashville change conferences because of them being in the CTZ.

They're really in an odd position for being a Western Conference team. The city is 2-3 hours outside the time zone and are much closer to DC, Raleigh, Tampa etc. than they are Phoenix, Denver, LA etc. At least for them Chicago and St. Louis are not bad road travel trips.
Look at Winnipeg. Their closest trip is Minneapolis which is almost 500 miles away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad