GDT: we play senator team

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Looking forward to watching this game from my perch on high that I've faithfully paid my dues on for nine years now with literally no benefit at all, while a bunch of hobos sit ten rows from the ice for practically nothing. Good value for money!

At least there won't be any Ottawa fans, because there aren't any.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Looking forward to watching this game from my perch on high that I've faithfully paid my dues on for nine years now with literally no benefit at all, while a bunch of hobos sit ten rows from the ice for practically nothing. Good value for money!

If you had some jedi mind tricks to get by the 70 year old ushers, you too could be sitting 10 rows from the ice.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007

Fake news. There will be at least one!

The Stranger

May 4, 2014

You are a holy man...material things of this physical world such as seat location mean nothing to you. You are fully present. You allow what is.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Raise your hand if you predicted that Aho would miss only 4 games with the injuries he sustained. The timing of the bye week and All-star break clearly helped limit the number of missed games, but still.

We only have four games between now and the first game after the All-Star break (1/30). Assuming that Aho's injury keeps him out during those two weeks, that is not a lot of games missed. If his knee is not too bad, that is a decent amount of recovery time and he could be back for the game on 1/30. It will be interesting to see what ownership/management does in that time frame as more becomes known about Aho's recovery. I still haven't decided if the purchase of the team takes pressure off of management to make the playoffs this year or if it increases the pressure.

Dundon is not a patient man.

Anybody know if there is a rule preventing the team from placing Aho on IR during the break? If not, and considering the "no surgery necessary" comment, I wonder how serious the injury is if he hasn't been put on IR? Maybe it is mostly the head and the "indefinitely" is to cover the randomness of that sort of time table. Maybe he only misses a couple of games given the timing of the break.

:highclap::towel::yo:

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

You sit in the back so when you're angry and throw kimchi and beer at the players it hits the 10$ fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad