GDT: we play senator team

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
We will have nothing to do with your subpar speculative alternate universe.

Chicken.

On a side note, I'm not sure if it was the ice or the skates, but I've never seen so many Canes players just fall down as I saw in the 1st. Hanifin, Stempniak, Ryan and one other all just fell either catching an edge or having a skate issue. The puck was bouncing like crazy in the 1st period as well so I suspect the ice was bad, but not sure.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
Chicken.

On a side note, I'm not sure if it was the ice or the skates, but I've never seen so many Canes players just fall down as I saw in the 1st. Hanifin, Stempniak, Ryan and one other all just fell either catching an edge or having a skate issue. The puck was bouncing like crazy in the 1st period as well so I suspect the ice was bad, but not sure.
I'll bite....and I think the answer is no. Without Aho, this team fumble's its way to an OTL at best. There were some shifts in the 3rd where he clearly made up his mind that he was going to make something happen....and he did.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Chicken.

staal fell a couple times also on his first shift

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
The commitment of @Surrounded By Ahos, who literally likes every single post posted on this board, is impressive. That is of course, if he's human and not a Russian bot.
I’m just a little part of the big fight.

I ask: “I like these posts Buffalo fans suffer?”

You say: “Humiliations galore!”

I say: “That is a noble cause, give me the 65, I'm on the job!”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad