Post-Game Talk: We lost again!!!!

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
Lol that Anderson clip is worse than the one without a stick

He proably dosen't care and tell himself he could pull a Drouin in the right environment *if only I could play with a 120pts player*
You could put Anderson on a line with prime years Gretzky and Mario Lemeuix, and he still couldn't score. Drouin at least has NHL hands, while Anderson has hands of stone.

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
I always said to myself, if you don't make the playoffs, might as well finish last to get the best pic in the draft, players don't seem to understand that 😉

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
I always said to myself, if you don't make the playoffs, might as well finish last to get the best pic in the draft, players don't seem to understand that 😉
1712581738648.png

This guy killed our tank last year.
Oh No Emoticon

• Haha
Reactions: Matthew McConaughay

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Another concern is he is the same size and strength that he was as a 19 year old. No one who watches him play today can honestly say he is bigger and stronger. The style he wants to play requires a stronger and more durable frame.
He is soff.

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Why? They played well for most of the game. Did anyone really expect them to beat the first place team? And you absolutely know that Kreider and Zibanejad were going to score.
He made a play on words on account of the loss, that’s all. I do the same when I post PGTs and don’t want to simply say “discuss.” It’s a non-issue.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He was probably waiting for an opportunity to make a gratuitous slight. Reminded me how toxic this place can get over a nothing burger. My time is best spent doing something else but I somehow always get suckered in.
You have the connections, send Vinny and Antonio to lean on him for a bit. I guarantee you things will be different after the "meeting".:laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You have the connections, send Vinny and Antonio to lean on him for a bit. I guarantee you things will be different after the "meeting".:laugh:
You wish. If I had “connections”, I wouldn’t waste my time posting in here. I’d be importing a container of lobsters and not even bat an eye. :sarcasm:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
You wish. If I had “connections”, I wouldn’t waste my time posting in here. I’d be importing a container of lobsters and not even bat an eye. :sarcasm:
They are going to be very expensive this season.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Reactions: OldCraig71

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Cape Breton makes for an awesome drive. And the Bay of Fundy is like Niagara Falls, a natural wonder. I have some good memories of NS.
That’s a long drive but more fun if someone tags along.

Reactions: Chili

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
The province has great scenery if you like the ocean, rolling hils/farmland and Acadian forests galore, it is especially pretty in the fall when the hardwood leaves change color.
I remember driving on the Trans Canada somewhere near Antigonish in July and seeing lots of people on the sides of the road. Found out later they were picking wild blueberries. Seems like they thrive in that area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad