Post-Game Talk: We lost again!!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
On an unrelated note, who’s watching the eclipse tomorrow? A friend got me certified glasses for free — I’m going to watch one for the first time.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
What the hell happened to this guy. His first couple of seasons he was on the team he wasn't dog shit like this.
It must be the upper shoulder. I don't know, it must be mental or his personal life. It's like Gomez who suddently forgot how to play hockey. I used to like him a lot. At least he could play a mean physical game, drop gloves, etc. But no, he's softer than Drouin, he's out of the game despite being there.

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
They did keep it close for a while.

That's the difference between them and a well-oiled machine that is in its competitive cycle.

We'll have to bide our time.
Our complete lack of NHL level depth was accentuated by the missing players and back to back games against elite opposition. MSL was practically double shifting the Suzuki line in the third period. We had our moments, but not enough of them. Not nearly enough.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
The disrespect Matheson gets is over the top. He is being asked to play #1minutes and he is a #3 at best. 57 points, skates like the wind. I appreciate Mike Matheson.

You're right but I didn't know what you expected.

I forgot about Benoit. Still don't know one person that likes him.

"Guillaume, y'a des mains mais il a pas de feintes"

"Un gros bonhomme, Pierre"

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I don't get the hate for Matheson
He f*** up sometimes on defense, but overall, he's a net positive IMO

I am, however, done with Josh Anderson
I always tried to avoid shitting on the guy even tho he's inconsistant, but tonight was a complete f***ery. It was a f***ing disgrace of a performance TBH
I hope St-Louis send his ass in the AHL. Hopefully he'll be able to find himself there, like Armia

Sad that Slafkovsky and my boi Suzuki couldn't have a point, but a least Caufield got a goal

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

I always tried to avoid shitting on the guy even tho he's inconsistant, but tonight was a complete f***ery. It was a f***ing disgrace of a performance TBH
I hope St-Louis send his ass in the AHL. Hopefully he'll be able to find himself there, like Armia

Sad that Slafkovsky and my boi Suzuki couldn't have a point, but a least Caufield got a goal

And Newook got one.

And, Matheson with 2 more assists. He's at 57 points with 5 games left. He has a real chance to get to 60 points.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021

I stopped watching a bit after the third started, so looks like I avoided the worst. I did see the part where Andy lost his stick and I agree that there was no differences... And clip is dogshit effort level from Anderson.

You think the Kings would take Andy? To be with his buddy Dubois?

Last edited:

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002

I simply ignore the now tiresome hatred for Matheson and remain comforted with the knowledge that fortunately, these haters have no input in the team’s personnel decisions.

Last edited:

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Ha!

7z3Am0b.gif
Why do you have MSL thinking of Baci chocolates? I don't get the connection.:sarcasm:

Jaaanosik

Nov 9, 2014
Benoit Brunet "Panarin Kucherov, theyre from the same place, thats why they play similar."

Meanwhile both dudes were born 2500 kms apart.
Russia must a tiny country to some Canadians. :)
Panarin is one of the best undrafted players.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's like me. I have a puzzle, on the box it's written 2 to 4 years. I took 6 months to complete it. Not bad.

Lol seriously, maybe he was not good last year. Is 30 pts in 50 games is so impressive?

Hockey forum and disrespect? How can it be possible, I have no clue.
It's called improvement

Reactions: Cournoyer12

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Lol that Anderson clip is worse than the one without a stick

He proably dosen't care and tell himself he could pull a Drouin in the right environment *if only I could play with a 120pts player*

Reactions: Cournoyer12

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I hope he will have a good centerman to give him the puck. I'm not sold on Newhook, he still have progression in his future but ...he's not Slaf. Maybe his best place once the team is packed will be 3rd liner.
I’ve been waiting decades for a “packed” Habs organization.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad