Post-Game Talk: We lost again!!!!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
but we lost like gentlemen. No bad words, no hits, no fights, no yelling, a real heart warming loss kids of all ages can enjoy
Gather 'round, boys and girls. Enjoy the happy dino show! :sarcasm:

EHmk0vJ.gif

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
Every game that goes without Guhle just makes me love him more... but I'm starting to panic at the idea that our best defenseman, despite his age, might be made of glass. Not looking good for the future.
Hopefully, he is following the "Jake Evans" playbook, and will eventually figure out how to better protect himself, ideally by Game 1, October 2024

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
It’s nice to see Caufield finding his game to end on a better note in terms of goals, gonna be better going into the summer to work back on his shot.
pretty wild that he's sitting at less than half is shooting % from last year.

i agree though, i like that he's been able to showcase his playmaking for most of the season, and lately he's showing he's still got the goalscorer's touch

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Hab fans: We need to tank!

Also Hab fans: Why are we playing Anderson? He sucks!
that soooo true for some around here.

win = God were doomed ..teams so bad, we can't tank right.. middle of the pack for the next 15 years!! stupid coach playing this goal tender or that one...

loss= this team's horrible. fire Marty! why play Anderson? hes bad, stupid move! what an idiot to play player x in position y blah blah blah...

our fan base is "damned if you do, and damned if you don't" personified lol

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
I also don't know why 80% of the board wants Math traded yet begrudge him racking up points lol. Like there's zero market for a 60 pt D man who makes under 5 mill a year
everyone keeps saying 60pts, 60pts, but if ever there was an occasion for an asterisk, it'd be for him :laugh:

anyhow, good call, i hadn't realize his cap hit is pretty good for that level of production.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I also don't know why 80% of the board wants Math traded yet begrudge him racking up points lol. Like there's zero market for a 60 pt D man who makes under 5 mill a year
The disrespect Matheson gets is over the top. He is being asked to play #1minutes and he is a #3 at best. 57 points, skates like the wind. I appreciate Mike Matheson.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Newhook 30 points in 50 games
It took him 82 games last year to score 30 points. A really good player
It's like me. I have a puzzle, on the box it's written 2 to 4 years. I took 6 months to complete it. Not bad.

Lol seriously, maybe he was not good last year. Is 30 pts in 50 games is so impressive?

The disrespect Matheson gets is over the top. He is being asked to play #1minutes and he is a #3 at best. 57 points, skates like the wind. I appreciate Mike Matheson.
Hockey forum and disrespect? How can it be possible, I have no clue.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So, what'd I miss? On a tu gagne? On est't dans playoffs?

Slaf didn't even get a point - what a bum!

And did anyone fight Rempe? RHP perhaps?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad