GDT: We hate MSG

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
RC East was buck wild that year. Where was Sharana? Was that just west of J-Bad?

Sharana was south-west of JAF, west of Khost and Orgun-E, and south of Gardez and Ghazni. No longer a US base there. 2015 when I went by there, any remnants of a US base is gone, just ANP and ANA at this point pretty much.

Ive been deployed to RC/TAC East 3 times over the years. Always a little different.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Sharana was south-west of JAF, west of Khost and Orgun-E, and south of Gardez and Ghazni. No longer a US base there. 2015 when I went by there, any remnants of a US base is gone, just ANP and ANA at this point pretty much.

Ive been deployed to RC/TAC East 3 times over the years. Always a little different.

Oh, so in the Sha-i-Khot valley? I was in Gardez in '03 when it was just a dirt castle. We'd operate around Zormat alot which is down that way.

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
it was tough for me to admit that brock had a terrible start to his season. with that said, 12 points in his last 17 games. +12 over that time. he's been so deep under the radar just making a difference every night during this win streak.
One of the things that goes unnoticed is how well he covers for defensemen when they pinch. I've been watching and it's the type of play you don't think about unless it doesn't happen and suddenly the puck is going the wrong way with no defenders in sight. There have been several instances recently where things could have gone bad had he not.

And since I wrote this he will probably sh*t the bed next game...

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I'm sorry, is this like a reclamation or something? The boys were trying their best damn you!

Well they did score at least three goals so I should get my hat trick... because I answered all three right. Unless it said more than three goals, but I'm pretty certain it said at least three.

I normally don't complain, but lots of loyal hockey fans could be at risk of highway robbery.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
If the Canes miss by a few points we can all rest easy knowing that the Canes threw away the season in an attempt to ressurect Scott Darling's career (to save a few $$) of which all of us knew in our hearts had a 99.9% chance of failure. Scott accounts for only 2 of those wins in 8 games.
As someone regularly critical of Waddell, I have to give him the benefit of doubt here. Waddell didn't sign him to this horrendous contract, Darling still had 3 years and looked decent in the preseason (on par with Mrazek), and we're a budget team. I'm just happy they didn't drag it on longer than those 8 games. If Francis and Karmanos were still here, I'm guessing Darling would still be on the NHL roster and McElhinney would be elsewhere.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
As someone regularly critical of Waddell, I have to give him the benefit of doubt here. Waddell didn't sign him to this horrendous contract, Darling still had 3 years and looked decent in the preseason (on par with Mrazek), and we're a budget team. I'm just happy they didn't drag it on longer than those 8 games. If Francis and Karmanos were still here, I'm guessing Darling would still be on the NHL roster and McElhinney would be elsewhere.

I don't have any issues with the way the team handled Darling this season. They gave him the summer and the preseason to show things were different, he got hurt after a good preseason, he deserved a handful of games to see if he'd fixed what was wrong. He didn't, so he's not playing anymore. If Francis was still here, he'd still be playing every other game.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Well they did score at least three goals so I should get my hat trick... because I answered all three right. Unless it said more than three goals, but I'm pretty certain it said at least three.

I normally don't complain, but lots of loyal hockey fans could be at risk of highway robbery.

I was trying to be funny, because they indeed did score three goals, but apparently the quality of them wasn't enough for the League and I hilariously tried to intentionally misunderstand your post as a complaint by a League customer on the Canes product.

But honestly, you should contact their support. They got their answer wrong.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008

I'm not contacting support because it's the only one I got right. I picked the Rangers to win, Zibanijad to score and the Canes not to score at least 3 goals in a brilliant attempt at reverse-jinxing our longest road venue losing streak. Yeah, I went 0-for-3, but it was worth it.

You're welcome Caniacs.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida

I got credit for saying the Canes would score 3 or more. Thats not fair on your behalf.....u wuz' robbed!

Reactions: Identity404

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I'm not contacting support because it's the only one I got right. I picked the Rangers to win, Zibanijad to score and the Canes not to score at least 3 goals in a brilliant attempt at reverse-jinxing our longest road venue losing streak. Yeah, I went 0-for-3, but it was worth it.

You're welcome Caniacs.
That's funny. I originally tried that, predicting Canes win, Zbad scoring and Canes scoring 3. Changed to Rangers because I just "couldn't" bring myself to root agianst my team in this special night. Zbad didn't score, so a moot point all the way around.

Reactions: Identity404

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Oh and btw, congrats for a well deserved long awaited win at MSG. I believe on the 2nd half of a b2b, Brindamour coached the team into playing a defensive game. Well done. Rangers couldnt finish and despjte zone time, Canes defense was VERY GOOD, and kudos to Slavin. What did he save......3 goals?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
They fixed it! :)
There was probably an on-site priest who, realizing the implications, got agitated and sent the results forward in altered form to buy some time, but the rogue elements infiltrated into NHL caught him, eliminated him, fixed it, and radioed to the headquarters that Project Omega is on.

... or it was just a honest mistake, but I don't how plausible that is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad