GDT: We expect nothing. And are still disappointed. Former Ducks vs Ducks 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well I suppose any time you still have games left is a good time to start playing like you wanna be in the playoffs.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I know it's early but I have to think Pettersson is going to stick on the 3rd pairing all the way into next year. He looks more and more like an NHL regular basically every night

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
I can see why some people are saying that the Devils won the trade, because Vatanen was by far their best defenceman.

The rest of their defence was abysmal. I thought their young guys would shine with less ice time, but Severson and Butcher were raw as hell.

We didn't get Henrique for free. Vats can play.

Reactions: Kariya 9

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I can see why some people are saying that the Devils won the trade, because Vatanen was by far their best defenceman.

The rest of their defence was abysmal. I thought their young guys would shine with less ice time, but Severson and Butcher were raw as hell.

Vatanen was their best player. I'm glad he found his game again, he looks completely different than he did earlier in the season with us.

Getzlaf now has 13 assists in his last 9 games. What a monster.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
What's our record without #3?

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
*****ing about refs on Devil board. LOL. No disrespect to Rakell, but he wasn't the #1 star. Getz dominated in every way.
The people who award the 3 stars are obsessed with who had the most shots on goal or hits or whatever. I don't think they focus on who controlled the game or anything meaningful

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
I'm really liking Pettersson, he still has a ways to go but he's starting to show some decent poise with the puck on his stick, and that play where he stepped up on his man in the neutral zone and laid the body showed some nice confidence.

Reactions: Boogernaut

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Getzlaf was extremely motivated tonight.

The maroon stuff is really odd, I wonder if there was anything going on in the locker room when he was here.

Reactions: Magnus the Duck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad